~Magic Always Comes With a Price, Deary~ June 2018: A little bit of Disney, and a lot of OUAT!

jediang18

Earning My Ears
Oh, where to begin?
How about page one, the introduction :)

Hello, all!
My name is Angela, and I'm here for my first ever trip report.

Where did this adventure start? And when?
Back in July 2017, I found out about this company, called Creation Entertainment. They put on many conventions for all kinds of TV shows and Franchises, from Once Upon A Time to Star Trek.

Somehow, being in the Once Upon A Time Fandom, I found out about these events.
I saw that they were having a few shows for their FareWell Tour of the show in 2018.
Vancouver, Chicago, Orlando, New Jersey, and Burbank.
For a second, I almost booked Chicago, because being from Arkansas, that was the most logical location wise. In the long run, I'd be glad I didn't, because My favorite, Colin O'Donoghue, sadly had to cancel his Chicago appearance, but luckily, all would turn out well for me in Orlando. <3

I began to rethink Chicago, when I thought about it for a second, and realized if I chose the Orlando show, I could make a Disney Trip around it, also. So boom, September 2017 comes around, and I secure my GOLD VIP for OUAT and a 3 Day Park Hopper Ticket to WDW.

:)

My Gold VIP was $500+ but SO WORTH IT. I had autographs with every guest there, which means I met the whole cast, and I was on SECOND ROW CENTER for the panels, GOLD VIP had assigned seats, so there was no camping out for hours to MAYBE get in like other cons I go to. I can't stress enough how freaking nice it was being able to walk in 5 minutes before Lana Parilla and Colin O'Donoghue came out on stage and have a perfect 2nd row center seat, for some of the panels there wasn't even anyone in front of me.
Rose Reynolds, who plays Alice on OUAT, put it best when she told Colin to stop staring at us because she could "feel his eyes". IT WAS SO TRUE I CACKLED.

I also had photo ops with Colin, Lana, Bex, Andrew, Jared, Lee, Raphael, Chris, Emilie, and a few different combinations, all of which I will talk about later.

I will save the first full day of my trip for Chapter 1, but to give you a little preview, here's a picture I took in my hotel room (The Clarion Inn, which was very nice, I will get to that later) of my "Haul".

Can't wait to share the rest with you, thanks for stopping by :)

9t0suq.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter