Magic Access Student Ticket

francesx98

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if a registered student in Macau is eligible for the student price on HKDL magic access ticket? I have a student card and fit the age criteria

Does anyone know if a registered student in Macau is eligible for the student price on HKDL magic access ticket? I have a student card and fit the age criteria
I am from Canada and inquired about DD20’s eligibility for our trip in August 2016 (she was 19 at the time),and was told she was eligible to get the student pass. Unfortunately I forgot to bring her student card and didn’t get to take advantage of it. You can email HKDL to get the reply in writing. Hope this helps!

I am from Canada and inquired about DD20’s eligibility for our trip in August 2016 (she was 19 at the time),and was told she was eligible to get the student pass. Unfortunately I forgot to bring her student card and didn’t get to take advantage of it. You can email HKDL to get the reply in writing. Hope this helps!

Ahh that's good to know! I have emailed but have not had a reply yet

So I would be able to go with my student card and passport and this would be enough?
Yes, those were what I planned to bring along but I left DD’s student card in my home walket by mistake as I transferred my stuff over to the travel wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!