Magic 7 Day Cruise

wile13

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Was wondering, we are bringing our almost 3 year old on board for the 7 day Magic Cruise, we not because he is not 100% potty trained that he will have to go to Flounders Reef, however was wondering how to make reservations for him, is there a waiting list? I hear it fills up quite fast, any suggestions would be great.

Wile :Pinkbounc

You can make your reservations for Flounder's on embarkation day at the time listed in your Personal Navigator. They will let you make multiple reservations that day and then you can cancel as necessary, within their time frames. You usually can also add more time as needed during the week. It's generally not a problem for most parents to get the times they need.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

We just returned from a 7-day Western cruise. We went to Flounder's Reef the first day during their open house. We were told to put down each time we wanted to have DS (almost 3) in the nursery. You then place a star by your top 3 choices. We only had 3 choices, and we got all 3 without any problems (you can choose morning or evening times- evenings from 5:45-12). Our DS absolutely loved being in there, although he was always going at full speed when we picked him up each night.

You are pretty much guaranteed your top 3 choices. I don't know the availability on requesting additional slots.

Well that make me feel better, I was concerned about the amount of slots available, we don't want to pawn him off on them, but would like to enjoy our dinner, his time tollerance is usually 20 min. max for a sit down dinner.

Alot of people said we should not bring him, but I am sure he will have a great time, it is just stressful somedays to keep him occupied without destroying anything.

Thanks,

Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter