Made the right decision.

condorthb

Peter, we need to talk about your TPS reports.
Decided to visit 11/21 to today (11/24).

Crowds are very moderate and the weather is great.

Mask compliance and social distancing have been great, except for one family riding our **** in the Hogwarts Express line. They were literally a foot behind us and would not back off.

I had to get an attendant to keep them 6 feet away.

Decided to visit 11/21 to today (11/24).

Crowds are very moderate and the weather is great.

Mask compliance and social distancing have been great, except for one family riding our **** in the Hogwarts Express line. They were literally a foot behind us and would not back off.

I had to get an attendant to keep them 6 feet away.

There are always some like that aren`t there!

Glad to hear most people are complying with the rules.....and hope you had a lovely trip, good to hear the weather was nice too.

Over on another message board someone was saying almost the opposite. They complained of crowds and long lines. I think it just goes to show that people have very different tolerances! Glad you had a good experience. :)

Over on another message board someone was saying almost the opposite. They complained of crowds and long lines. I think it just goes to show that people have very different tolerances! Glad you had a good experience. :)
What other message board?

What other message board?
There are other boards that have info on the Darkside
UI (Orlando Informer) is one that shares a lot of current info.
MouseSavers.com
has at times decent updates
I skip around to quite a few besides the UniversalOrlando.com

You can sign up for the UO site and get emails for current info from their official site.

We were there late October and I agree that Hogwarts Express was the line most likely to have people get up on you. All other queues were set up much better.

I was there 11/23-11/25. I would say that the crowd levels were very high (very packed in the Wizarding World). But luckily I had Express Unlimited too, so wait times weren't a problem.

We were there too. 11/21-11/25 with EPs was awesome, with very short lines. But as others said, the non-EP lines were quite long.

We did not have EPs for 11/26-11/28, so we hit the parks for EE at 7 am. By 9:30, popular rides we over 60 minutes wait but we were able to ride a lot before they hit. By noon there were several 100-120 minute waits on the app.

Overall, it was a fantastic trip and I'm glad we went.

We were there from 11/24 to 11/28 over Thanksgiving and found mask and social distancing compliance to be outstanding. I would think that anyone comfortable with going to a theme park would find the level of sanitation and the safety measures put in place to be more than adequate. Clearly, if one were compromised or otherwise concerned about being in a crowd or a public place, no realistic amount of diligence would be enough, but I was satisfied that our experience was as safe as practical while allowing for an enjoyable experience. I saw more people in lines allowing for much greater than six-feet separation than less. Certainly, crowds were high for Black Friday and the following Saturday, but we were not stationary among large groups of people and only passing quickly through, so we were not overly concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!