Made it through my first FP+ experience today!

Cinderella822

DIS Veteran
So I'm now 60 days out from my trip using this system for the first time. If not for my daughter, I'd still be sitting there trying to get them. LOL. The younger generation (she is 27) is much quicker at this stuff I think! Anyway, we were able to get all we wanted except SDD. We even got FOP! Excited about that. So we have to now change our plan for HS and maybe run to SDD at rope drop. Going to the EMH that day. Can anyone tell me what the estimated wait time will be in October for SDD if we run there first. I know everyone else will also be going there first, so it concerns me. Other than that, I think we have it all under control!! Can't wait to go now :yay:

Depends on a few factors, if there is early magic hours or not and how fast ya'll can book it over to SDD. You're gonna have a lot of people thinking the same thing so it can get crowded fast on that ride right off the bat

SWGE will be open so most people will probably be running there for Falcon... whether this will happen and how it impacts SDD is yet to be seen, but by October new RD patterns should be pretty clear after a month of GE being open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!