Made Dining Reservations in parks this morning for end of August

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Just a heads up in ase you didnt know - if you had ADR's which were cancelled, then you are able to book from today. I have done mine for end of August/early September. Some were difficult to get - I had to change park ressies on a couple of days to get what I wanted - eg Sci Fi Diner.

Booked only character meal available - lunch at Garden Grill. Thought Be our Guest might still be doing breakfasts albeit no characters but only lunch and dinner available so I choose lunch.

Just a heads up in ase you didnt know - if you had ADR's which were cancelled, then you are able to book from today. I have done mine for end of August/early September. Some were difficult to get - I had to change park ressies on a couple of days to get what I wanted - eg Sci Fi Diner.

Booked only character meal available - lunch at Garden Grill. Thought Be our Guest might still be doing breakfasts albeit no characters but only lunch and dinner available so I choose lunch.
Good luck in not having to cancel them yourself this time!

I did laugh this morning when I got the email saying you can book them now that I don’t have a booking. Even more strange that I cannot yet book my park days as after 16 days they’ve still not out the booking on my MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!