• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Made Aug ADR this morning

Nickmom522

Mouseketeer
Got online at 6:00. Got the ones I wanted with the exception of the time of Sci-Fi(really?) and T-Rex.

How far in advance can I call for T-Rex? It seems like they must block out the prime dinner times as being available. The only times available on many days I looked at were either 4PM or 8PM. Of course, i want somewhere around the middle.

This is what I got (all for dinner):
8/22 - arrival day - winging it
8/23 - Captain's Grille
8/24 - Will try for T-Rex
8/25 - HDDR 5:00
8/26 - Sci-Fi got 1/2 hour later than wanted - will keep trying
8/27 - The Plaza
8/28 - Tutto Italia
8/29 - 50's Prime Time
8/30 - Le Cellier
8/31 - Boma (Breakfast)

I'm booking tomorrow....glad to see you were able to Snag Le Cellier.....

About Sci-fi....we're also planning on being in DHS on the 29th....seriously, not ADR's available?? 50's is our back-up for that day, but I'm kinda bummed. I think DS would like sci-fi.

We'll see you at breakfast on the 31st also.....that's our "checkout day" big meal before heading to the airport!

Congrats on your ressies!! Wish me luck tomorrow!!

I got all my ressies today also. Online booking was a breeze. LeCellier was easy to get as long as it wasn't one of my first few days.

Now I'm excited to go but now I have to wait :rolleyes1

Me too!!!! I was up at 6am and done in 20min!:thumbsup2

Aug 22 - arrival
Aug 23 lunch at Crystal Palace and dinner at California Grill
Aug 24 lunch at Sci Fi Diner
Aug 25 dinner at Kouzzina (actually this ressie gave me the most grief. I wanted 5:45 but only could get 5:20 or 6:20??? I will try again)
Aug 26 dinner at Narcoosees

We weren't booking le Cellier this trip so California Grill was my only "must do".
:)
We're doing a split stay so come Feb 28th, I get to make the rest of my ADRs!!!:wizard:

Got online at 6:00. Got the ones I wanted with the exception of the time of Sci-Fi(really?) and T-Rex.

How far in advance can I call for T-Rex? It seems like they must block out the prime dinner times as being available. The only times available on many days I looked at were either 4PM or 8PM. Of course, i want somewhere around the middle.

This is what I got:
8/22 - arrival day - winging it
8/23 - Captain's Grille 6:45
8/24 - Will try for T-Rex
8/25 - HDDR 5:00
8/26 - Sci-Fi 5:35 - wanted 5:05 - will keep trying
8/27 - THe Plaza 6:15
8/28 - Tutto Italia 5:35
8/29 - 50's Prime Time 5:30
8/30 - Le Cellier 6:50
8/31 - Boma 8:45 AM

Call TRex directly. You can get the number from the Landry's website. You can make a reservation with them.:)

I also booked this morning
8/22 Teppan Edo 5:50
8/23 Cape May??? 6:25
8/24 Garden Grill 5:50
8/25 Ohana 6:25
8/26 Crystal Palace 5:45

Could not get le cellier at all !!!!

Looking for something else instead of Cape May...Any suggestions

I'm booking tomorrow....glad to see you were able to Snag Le Cellier.....

About Sci-fi....we're also planning on being in DHS on the 29th....seriously, not ADR's available?? 50's is our back-up for that day, but I'm kinda bummed. I think DS would like sci-fi.

We'll see you at breakfast on the 31st also.....that's our "checkout day" big meal before heading to the airport!

Congrats on your ressies!! Wish me luck tomorrow!!

Sci-Fi is available on the 29th(I just checked), if that is what you are hoping for.

Good luck tomorrow

Sci-Fi is available on the 29th(I just checked), if that is what you are hoping for.

Good luck tomorrow

Thanks, yep, that's the day....that's what I get for skimming your post/not paying FULL attention! LOL! Can you tell I'm just a little stressed??

Thanks, yep, that's the day....that's what I get for skimming your post/not paying FULL attention! LOL! Can you tell I'm just a little stressed??

I thought I would stop stressing once I got my ADRs. Now, I'll probably worry about if I took the right times, will I wait past my ADR time, etc...

I wind up planning out everything so much because I want to make the most of my time that I really make myself nuts. But, I still think planning is all part of the fun.

We will be there at the same time (21-28), but we are staying offsite. I've been getting up at 6am each morning to book ressies since I can only book one each day! So far, so good. I hope I can get Le Cellier (lunch), Cali Grill, HDDR, and Ohana. I'm just glad that free dining hasn't been annouced yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter