~maddie (ashley tisdale) from zack and cody~

~*dreamgirl*~

Earning My Ears
have any of you ever noticed how on the suite life of zack and cody how they always talk about maddie being so poor yet she always has all these fancy outfits, she doesn't go to a public school, and nothing else really indicates her being poor?!?!?!? :upsidedow

They need her character to look fashionable and pretty so the viewers can relate and like that character.

Like Crazy said, they try to make everything seem perfect.

She doesn't have nice clothes, she is always wearing her school outfit, which is obviously the uniform that they all need to wear. and if she is wearing something else, it is normally London's. and you can go to a private school and not be rich, I do. She could be on a scholarship.

have any of you ever noticed how on the suite life of zack and cody how they always talk about maddie being so poor yet she always has all these fancy outfits, she doesn't go to a public school, and nothing else really indicates her being poor?!?!?!? :upsidedow

I have always said that! She has her hair like that, her clothes, and ur right, she does go to a catholic school!! Nothing shows that she is poor!

I have always said that! She has her hair like that, her clothes, and ur right, she does go to a catholic school!! Nothing shows that she is poor!

If you were poor, would you want to show it? and they never said she was poor they just say that she doesn't have as much money as London, which is pretty much most of the US anyway.

obviously since it's the Disney Channel they aren't going to want to show how crummy it is to be poor.
Since it's a TV show meant for impressionable young kids who want to be pretty and have cute outfits, they put maddie in great clothes even thought she's "poor".
How appealing would it be for these kids if she looked all grungy and didn't have a new outfit everyday (other than her uniform of course)
That being said, I totally love that show. hahaha. Even though it is completely unrealistic.
But it's the Disney Channel, what are you gonna do.

The only thing she normally wears is her work uniform...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter