Mad pass limit

are you able to reserve two fast passes at a time or 1 and then another in a few hrs?
My understanding is you can only hold 1 MP/FP for the same attraction at a time per ticket.
You can have multiple MP/FP's at the same time as long as they are for different attractions.

G

I believe it’s as follows, but please correct if I’m wrong:

You can make one fast pass at a time:

- if the return time is within 30 minutes, you can make the next either once you scan in, or 30 minutes later, whichever is earlier. (This is awesome for riding rides with almos immediate return times several times in a row)

- if the return time is more than 30
minutes later, you can make another once that return window opens

-unless that return time is in more than 90 minutes, then you can make another in 90 minutes

You can hold multiple fast passes at the same time, but only one per ride.

Last edited:
This is mostly correct, but in the second case, you don’t have to scan in; the window just has to open. So if you book at 9:00 and the window opens at 9:45, you can book at 9:45 whether you’ve used the first one or not. Keep in mind that the 9:45 opening will be good until 11:00 with the “15 minute” grace period.

This can be an important distinction depending on your strategy.

This is mostly correct, but in the second case, you don’t have to scan in; the window just has to open. So if you book at 9:00 and the window opens at 9:45, you can book at 9:45 whether you’ve used the first one or not. Keep in mind that the 9:45 opening will be good until 11:00 with the “15 minute” grace period.

This can be an important distinction depending on your strategy.

Yes! You’re right, and I’ve even used that several times. Thank you.

I love Maxpass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter