Macy's 2001 Bandleader Mickey plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When it was announced that a Bandleader Mickey balloon was gonna featured in the 2001 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Macy's released a plush version of Bandleader Mickey in stores and you got him with a purchase at Macy's. Bandleader Mickey is dressed in a bandleader's uniform and comes with a flute and also talked as well. Is this Mickey one of the rarest Macy's Disney plushies made? Because it seemed to me he was very popular when they debuted at Macy's and sold out before Christmas 2001

If you are looking to buy one eBay has them for $10-$20, depending on the condition.

Is this Bandleader Mickey plush the second Disney plush exclusively for Macy's? Because I remember that in 1992 to honor the Santa Goofy balloon Macy's released Santa Goofy plushies and this was the first Disney plush for Macy's? I wonder why Macy's hasn't done any more Disney holiday plushies since?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter