Macaroni & Cheese!

The mac & cheese at Homecomin' is fantastic. I had a side of mac & cheese and a biscuit for my meal there and left STUFFED.

The mac & cheese at WPE is pretty good too for a quick service but it's not your typical mac & cheese- it's made with rigatoni, cheddar, and mozzarella.

The mac & cheese at Homecomin' is fantastic. I had a side of mac & cheese and a biscuit for my meal there and left STUFFED.

The mac & cheese at WPE is pretty good too for a quick service but it's not your typical mac & cheese- it's made with rigatoni, cheddar, and mozzarella.

What is WPE! I want to try that.

Before going gluten free and dairy free, I was a huge mac & cheese fan. OK...still am, my stomach just won't tolerate it anymore. While I'm not a fan of Tusker House in general, last time we were there, they had this really good white cheddar mac & cheese on the buffet. I've had Disney mac at other places, including Homecomin' (not impressed), and this stuff at Tusker was the only one I've had that was really good.

We were at WDW last week and I had mac and cheese a couple times. At The Plaza I had the brisket mac and cheese. The actual mac and cheese was sort of Stoufferish, but adding that brisket to the top was really good. The Gouda Mac and Cheese and California Grill was FANTASTIC. My husband doesn't really much care for mac and cheese and even he ate it at CG.

Last year I had it from Homecomin' and totally agree with all the posts above that it was really good.

Before going gluten free and dairy free, I was a huge mac & cheese fan. OK...still am, my stomach just won't tolerate it anymore. While I'm not a fan of Tusker House in general, last time we were there, they had this really good white cheddar mac & cheese on the buffet. I've had Disney mac at other places, including Homecomin' (not impressed), and this stuff at Tusker was the only one I've had that was really good.
It's official, your taste buds in regards to Mac and Cheese are broken, :rotfl2:
Good thing you don't eat it any more :blush:

Another vote for Homecomin'. It is amazing.

Eight Spoon in AK (across from Flame Tree) sells little cups of mac plain or with meat on them. Not nearly as good as Homecomin but is a step up from the kids meal mac.

The mac and cheese at Homecomin' is unbelievably gooey and RICH!. It comes in a small cast iron "skillet". For an additional $2, I substituted it for chips as a side with a sandwich and could only eat 1/3 of it because it was so rich and the sandwich so big. Just enjoyed the rest of it yesterday in the room.
It can also be ordered as a side for $7 or $8 and would be very filling.

I always thought I made a great homemade mac & cheese...that was until I ate the mac & cheese at Homecoming. That is the best I have even eaten and will be back every future trip to eat it again! Wish I could replicate it!! I have tried...not even close!

Homecoming' must put the equivalent of food crack in their Mac and Cheese. From the first time you eat some it leaves you jonesin' for more, LOL

Yeah but one thing that will make ALL the difference is the exact cheese. You can make the exact same recipe but if you use a different brand of cheese (to me they vary greatly, Kraft does not taste like Cracker Barrel, for instance) then it isn't going to taste the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!