Macaroni & Cheese!

CT Disney

DIS Veteran
Let's talk about macaroni & cheese! Which places serve your favorite?

I know that many, many places have mac & cheese on the kids menu, but I'm talking about mac & cheese for adults..bigger adult-size portions or maybe with different kinds of cheese, or special add-ons or mix ins? A good old classic mac & cheese is good too as long as it's not served in a tiny kids-sized cup.

Bonus points for pictures :)

Last edited:

My favorite has to be at the Garden Grill. I love their Mac and cheese with the goldfish crackers in it. I tried making it at home but it’s not the same.

Not the Gratin at Chefs de France. If I had to describe the flavor it would be...white. It tastes like "white". As in flavorless. I was stymied how it could have that much cheese and taste of nothing.

The Bobotie mac and cheese at Jiko was freaking amazing.

The Mac and Cheese at Homecomin' was simply outstanding.

the gouda mac and cheese side with the ribeye from cali grill was stellar.. but I don't think its on the menu anymore :guilty: can someone correct me hopefully?

We loved the pot roast Mac & Cheese at Friar Tucks (I think) but heard it is no longer there. :( Maybe someone knows where it has moved to if it IS still around?

Another vote for nudel gratin at Sommerfest/Biergarten.

Definitely NOT the mac and cheese at Liberty Tree. I'm not entirely sure there was any cheese in it.

We liked the Mac and Cheese at Homecomin'. Please note though that the kids mac and cheese is different from the adult one. My daughter ordered a kids meal there as she was already stuffed and the mac and cheese on it was quite different from the version that came with the adult meals.

That Homecomin' mac and cheese almost single-handedly made me call it a night when I was there in June. Sopping it up with the cornbread probably contributed as well. ;)

The mac and cheese that I had at California Grill with my 21 day aged Kansas City strip was amazing as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter