Mac & Cheese Recipe at Jiko - Anyone Have it or Know How to Get it?

7beasley

DIS Veteran
Went to Disney at the end of Sept. Dined in Jiko one night. I had the filet with the mac & cheese. It was the greatest mac & cheese I have ever had. In my Disney excitement, I forgot to ask for the recipe.

Now I am home and dreaming of Disney and wishing I could go back there today ---- and I remembered that I wanted the recipe.

DOES ANYONE HAVE IT???

If not - DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET IT / FIND IT?

Thanks
Nicole

Or an 1/8 pound of flour?

I made it tonight and used about 1/2 cup of flour and 2 cups of cheese.

Did not attempt the red wine sauce...certainly not the same without it.:D My son and I enjoyed it anyway and DD thought it was OK. Have to find a better quality cheese mix next time...not enough zip.

7beasley, thanks for asking and thanks for the link, disney queen.

Well, presumably you could FIGURE OUT what 1/8 lb of flour is by either weighing the flour or using some sort of conversion chart. But how big is that bag of cheese? 1 oz? 100 oz? :)

Too bad they are so vague, cuz this is one we really were interested in. Maybe we'll try it with your measurements BCV23

Well if you have a scale, I would certainly measure rather than follow my guess!:o I don't have a kitchen scale. Didn't have a conversion chart for flour...oz/cup either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter