M Twain & Columbia Refurb?

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I noticed that the dreaded gray bubble appeared this morning on the map for both the Mark Twain and Colombia on Jan. 22, but I can't see any other info. I wonder if this has anything to do with F! packages stalling out on the calendar on Jan. 21? I am DYING to see F! in March, so I hope it's a short refurb.

Columbia is now officially on the Refurb list starting Jan 22, there is no end date listed:(

Last edited:
Gosh, I hope the Mark T isn't down too. We never got to the island last trip and I was hoping we could this coming trip. Granted, my daughter doesn't know what she is missing, but I do :) I have already given up hope on F! for the end of Jan.

Gosh, I hope the Mark T isn't down too. We never got to the island last trip and I was hoping we could this coming trip. Granted, my daughter doesn't know what she is missing, but I do :) I have already given up hope on F! for the end of Jan.

If you're wanting to go to Tom Sawyer's Island (I've never been myself, so hopefully on our next trip), you take the raft (and the canoes, if they're operating? not sure about those) over there, not the Columbia or Mark Twain, ftr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter