M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

Simply stunning! I am completely sold on the Roots!

I love the ceremony shots of you and Mert where the light is filtered and everything looks very ethereal like a scene straight out of a fairytale. And the Italy courtyard was perfect! I like the fireworks and dancing shots, too! Did you take lessons before the wedding?

You two are a beautiful couple. I'm so glad to hear everything was perfect! I can't wait to read all about it in your TR! :)

Congratulations and best wishes for your happily ever after!

Will there be a TR?!

Yep ...hopefully soon! I'm having a hard time adjusting to reality so far. But I should be able to start typing it up this week!

Simply stunning! I am completely sold on the Roots!

I love the ceremony shots of you and Mert where the light is filtered and everything looks very ethereal like a scene straight out of a fairytale. And the Italy courtyard was perfect! I like the fireworks and dancing shots, too! Did you take lessons before the wedding?

You two are a beautiful couple. I'm so glad to hear everything was perfect! I can't wait to read all about it in your TR! :)

Congratulations and best wishes for your happily ever after!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! The Roots are just amazing. They really know how to work the lighting and scenery so well. They have such an artistic eye! We took at about 6 lessons before the wedding. The first dance went pretty well AFTER I figured out that I really just had to pick up the back of the dress. I kept tripping on it! Haha.

I'm dying to know where you found your flower girl's dress. She looked so cute, but the design is simple which I'm looking for. Classy and cute!

Your pics are gorgeous! You looked so happy and your dress was stunning!

I'm dying to know where you found your flower girl's dress. She looked so cute, but the design is simple which I'm looking for. Classy and cute!

Your pics are gorgeous! You looked so happy and your dress was stunning!

I purchased the flower girl dress from Aria.com. All of my girls dresses were from there. I even bought extra fabric for my 4 month old niece and we had a dress made for her so she matched her sister, the flower girl! I love those dresses! Awesome colors and well made.

Thank you for the compliments :goodvibes

OMG your dress is so pretty! We can not wait to see YOU in it!

I just found your planning journal on another post and I wanted to say how beautiful you looked on your wedding day!
:) Congratulations!!

I too just read through your entire PJ! Everything was INCREDIBLE!! I loved your colors - and the details - Roots did an incredible job with your pics!

We'd love to hear about all of the details! How's married life for the M&M's?

M&M126-It has been ages since I have been on DISboard
I just wanted to tell you that you were just GORGEOUS. We are so Happy for the two of you! All the best

I just found your planning journal on another post and I wanted to say how beautiful you looked on your wedding day!
:) Congratulations!!

Thanks! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond :)

I too just read through your entire PJ! Everything was INCREDIBLE!! I loved your colors - and the details - Roots did an incredible job with your pics!

We'd love to hear about all of the details! How's married life for the M&M's?

Married life is great! Perhaps one day I'll get around to a trip report ;) Thank you for the lovely comments.

M&M126-It has been ages since I have been on DISboard
I just wanted to tell you that you were just GORGEOUS. We are so Happy for the two of you! All the best
Hey there!!!! I know I havent been on here in so long! Life's been busy since the wedding. We had such a perfect day. I want to plan another one ....perhaps a vow renewal at some point :goodvibes Hope you're doing well!

Just went through your PJ and looked at your reception pics...Italy seems like the perfect reception location! I hope I get to have mine their one day. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts