M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

wow wow wow your pictures are amazing... you looked so stunning and so in love :lovestruc

i viewed the slideshow and love love love the accompanying disney music! what a great touch from the Roots!

Hurry up with your TR please :rotfl:

Wow, wow, wow! Beautiful!

Thank you!

Your pictures look amazing! Enjoy your honeymoon! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

We are back from the honeymoon and it was so great. I'm sad it's over! Hopefully I'll get to write a TR soon!

I can't pick a favorite! You look beautiful!

Many thanks :)

:woohoo:

So Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us before you leave for your honeymoon!

Have a wonderful time!

You're welcome. I'm glad to share!

WOW! Your pics are beautiful and soooooooooo smoochtastick as Carrie said! I can't wait to meet Nathan & Jensey next month! Have a wonderful honeymoon!:hug:

They are fantastic! I was so happy we were able to work with them!

beautiful pictures Marcy! Enjoy your honeymoon!

Thank you!!

STUNNING! Absolutely STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! You looked so gorgeous and the pics of the two of you are so outrageously romantic! The picture of your flower girl is priceless. You must be ecstatic at how beautiful these pictures are. Have a fabulous time on your honeymoon! :hug:

Everyone said our flowergirl was just adorable. She ran out of pedals in her bag so she went and picked more flowers along the path to the gazebo! How cute is that?! :rotfl:

Congratulations and have a great honeymoon!

Love, love, love, love, love :-)love: ) your photos!

The pic of your flower girl is priceless!!:goodvibes

Thank you for reading/enjoying the pics!

OMG your pics are amazing

Thank you! The Roots are just superb!

What beautiful pictures!! I love the first one!

Me too! I have so many favorites!

Awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing- so quickly! Have a fantastic honeymoon!

Of course! I always love seeing the wedding photos right away so I figured it would be nice to share.

Amazing photos! Can't wait to see more! Congrats and have fun on your honeymoon! :goodvibes

Thank you thank you! More photos to come!

Oh your pics are gorgeous.

Thank you very much :)

Happy belated wedding! Your pictures are so beautiful, it looks like you had a fantastic wedding! :bride: :groom:

Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon
:sail:

The honeymoon and wedding were AWESOME!! I had a perfect two weeks. I can't wait to catch up on your TR ;)

B-E-A-Utiful!

I just found your PJ and I loved it, I can't wait to see more of your pictures you look stunning. Your colour choice was amazing, everything seems so elegant. Best wishes and enjoy your honeymoon.

Thank you. I love the pink and orange even more now after seeing how it looked in the pictures. It makes everything so bright which I love.

How did I miss these pictures???? I love them!! Love your hair,your flowers and the flower girl picture is so cute!

Thank you thank you thank you! :) Your day is coming soon!

Your pictures are AMAZING! I can not wait to see more! Have fun on the cruise, we can't wait to hear all about it!

The cruise was great...I'll share more details soon. Thanks for looking at my pics!

Marcy, Your pictures are stunning! The Roots are great, you can see all of the love and energy through the pictures. They are beautiful.

Nikki

Thank you so much! The Roots really captured the day so well.

Gorgeous pictures Marcy! Your wedding looked like so much fun! Can't wait to read your TR :banana:

It was a BLAST! I had a fantastic time :)

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!
Oh my goodness... where'd you guys find the grassy area? It's awesome...
I love your colors!!! So peppy!
Ours is so very sedate... :lmao: I think my sister called it somber... :laughing:

Gorgeous!!!
Love it... :)

Hahaha somber?! I'm sure the colors will be beautiful in all of the Roots pictures anyway! The grassy area is between the Dolphin and Yacht Club. Nathan and Jensey had shot there before and loved it so they took us over. It's a great spot!

FanTABulous! I love the night shots - they look beautiful! And of course your colors are gorgeous and just pop in all the photos! :goodvibes

Thank you! I love the night shots too. The colors definitely look great in the pictures too. Nathan was telling me how he was supposed to get a shot of a Friendship boat for you. I have one in my photos online so I think that's meant for you ;)

LOVE your pictures!!!!! I want to use the Roots too! Happy Honeymoon :goodvibes

You should totally use them. They are just wonderful in every way!

Absolutely amazing!!!

Wow i am speachless the pictures are gorgeous!!!!

You have just convinced me on location, photographer and :) potato bar!!!!

Italy was just awesome. I am SOOOO happy we went with that location. It was truly magical. And I cannot even begin to say enough good things about my photographers. They are good people and take unbelievable photos! Oh and everyone raved about the potato bar so it's definitely the way to go!

amazing pictures!!!

Thank you!!

Wow, your photos are so beautiful! Your day looks like it was a dream come true for sure!

It was definitely a dream come true! I could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Your pictures look amazing! Have a great honeymoon!!

The honeymoon was too short! ;) Thanks for looking at the pics!

wow wow wow your pictures are amazing... you looked so stunning and so in love :lovestruc

i viewed the slideshow and love love love the accompanying disney music! what a great touch from the Roots!

Hurry up with your TR please :rotfl:

I'm glad you watched the slideshow. I thought the Disney music was a nice touch as well!! It works so well! I'll have a TR soon I promise!!

All I can say is WOW! I have seen a ton of photos from other Disney brides, but these are just gorgeous. You guys make a very lovely couple & the Roots did an amazing job. On top of that, the slideshow was just a joy to watch. I hate slideshows that just feel like they are dragging & take forever to load. This one, with the pictures going fairly quickly & the gorgeous Disney background music was great.

Congratulations on your wedding & I hope you guys have a wonderful life as husband & wife!

All I can say is WOW! I have seen a ton of photos from other Disney brides, but these are just gorgeous. You guys make a very lovely couple & the Roots did an amazing job. On top of that, the slideshow was just a joy to watch. I hate slideshows that just feel like they are dragging & take forever to load. This one, with the pictures going fairly quickly & the gorgeous Disney background music was great.

Congratulations on your wedding & I hope you guys have a wonderful life as husband & wife!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Nathan and Jensey did an awesome job with everything. I love the slideshow as well! They are just great people to work with. Again, I cannot even say enough good things about them and their work.

One word

WOW

That was my word when I first saw the photos. :) Thanks for reading!

Kim

ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS! I love your colors!

Cant wait to read all about your day!

Thank you so much!!! Big day details coming soon....!

What an adorable wedding party! You are all just lovely...

I'll be :surfweb: glued to the screen during your trip report!!!

Enjoy your new life together!

What an adorable wedding party! You are all just lovely...

I'll be :surfweb: glued to the screen during your trip report!!!

Enjoy your new life together!

Thank you thank you :) I've been so off since we got back from our two week vacation that I havent been able to get myself into gear on writing the TR! Yikes. I'll get back into things soon!

We share the same wedding tastes... I LOVED EVERYTHING! Great job, everyone looked like they were having a blast!:cool1: :rotfl: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :jumping1:

Thanks for reading :) I really hope everyone had a great time... I know I sure did!

They are beautiful ! The colors are so vibrant in your flowers! You will def have beautiful pictures of your magical day! enjoy your HM!:goodvibes

OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Your pics!!! Your colors were great! They do such a good job!!! You looked fabulous! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

They are beautiful ! The colors are so vibrant in your flowers! You will def have beautiful pictures of your magical day! enjoy your HM!:goodvibes

Many thanks!!! :)

OMG I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Your pics!!! Your colors were great! They do such a good job!!! You looked fabulous! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Thank you so much. The Roots are the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter