M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

iluv2go2disney

Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney Wor
:) My kids love pressed pennies and we always take them in the M&M tubes. I have the larger tubes and I measured them. They are 3.5 inches x 5 inches. Would someone be able to make me a label for these tubes? Could I get a Tinkerbell one and a Stitch one? For the wording just "Pressed Penny Money". Thank you so much.:)

Great idea! My DD always uses an M&M tube for her "pressed penny money" also!

Is this what you had in mind?

Tinkerbell.jpg

Stitch-1.jpg

Natalie, Would you happen to have a Mickey design for that?The Tinkerbell and Stitch are great

I just saw that Michelle did one on another thread. Ds uses this size so I can resize it. Thanks anyway

Oh Boy, what a great idea. And if someone can make me a few too for my kids that would be great. My only problem is that we leave on the 17th this month. But I always have these tubes for each of them (what a fortune). If someone could make them that would be great.

Snow White
Cinderella
Ariel
Mickey Mouse

Thank you so much if you can and if you can't this time maybe for next time.
Pippi

OK newbie here...this is an awesome idea but what are you printing them on? Can you get labels this size?

Natalie..would you have time to make one with Minnie and one with Belle.

Thanks!!

My kids will be surprised with their money envelopes and now with these specially made covers for their penny pressed money:) Thank you so much.
If it's not too much trouble can you make an Ariel one? Thanks so much.
Pippi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!