M&M Foods .... reviews and suggestions

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I actually really like their frozen chicken breasts when they go on sale. Have purchased for 10+years and always good quality. The salt and pepper wings also very good. The ribs are good and an OK buy also when on sale. I just watch the weekly flyer for those items as usually headliners on front page.

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
Can any vegetarians recommend some M&M products?
I visited a Rexall with M&M Express. There are veggie pizza, French onion soup, veggie soup, veggies pastry appetizers. I didn’t buy anything yet. Just checking it out so I know what to expect when there’s any good AM offer. I have limited freezer space so I can’t buy a lot at a time. They have cakes too!

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
I visited a Rexall with M&M Express. There are veggie pizza, French onion soup, veggie soup, veggies pastry appetizers. I didn’t buy anything yet. Just checking it out so I know what to expect when there’s any good AM offer. I have limited freezer space so I can’t buy a lot at a time. They have cakes too!
I checked out the Rexall near my son's house today. They had the 907g entrées, but I had a $3 off with my M&M loaded offers. I walked across the parking lot to M&M proper and bought my allotted 3. It is good to know what Rexall has, though, for when I'm stuck for a Rexall shop. :thumbsup2

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
None in my city yet BUT my favourite store is in the middle of a massive renovation project and I wouldn't be surprised if they add the foods. They are directly across the street from a senior's apartment complex and they seem to LOVE the single serving meals.

OK, i just did some digging around on the M & M website and I stand corrected! Seems the 2 large Rexall's in Guelph ARE carrying the products. If you go to this page you'll be able to see ALL of the M & M "Express" locations across the entire country!

M & M Express Locations
Thanks for the link to the locations Jacqueline...looks like one of the Rexall locations on my way home from work now has it...will check it out the next time I am in the store!!!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates