Lynn and Tim's PJ!!!! May 7th 08 SBP UPDATE 5/14 I'M BACK HONEYMOON SHOOT IS UP

I hope you had a great time!! the poly is my favorite resort! I stay there alot!!!! Can't wait to read your TR :banana:

I finally watched the sneak peek and OMG I LOVE it! :love: Looks like you had a gorgeous wedding...congrats again!

Lynn, You looked so beautiful!!!!!!!! I am so upset that we didn't get to lurk at your wedding. I was looking forward to it, but we couldn't get our act together early enough to make it over.

I can't wait to see all of your pics! They are going to be gorgeous!

Nikki :flower3:

I"M back!!! Ok I promise I'm going to catch up and read everything tomorrow..I'm beat..working on my TR pictures...in the mean time I have my honeymoon photoshoot....Regina is serioulsy the best..loved her to death and I don't have one bad picture..she is amazing!!!!!

I'm buying every picture lol I love them!!!!

here is the link
http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Username: DeBolt / Wolverton Wedding
Password: 1971

BEAUTIFUL LYNN & TIM
:love: :lovestruc :grouphug:

I see the Fairy Godmother even "appeared" in your pics. They are really pretty. You're right, there is not a bad one in the bunch! I can't wait to read your TR.

Beautiful Lynn! Looked like a lot of fun. You and Tim are so cute together.

Love the pictures!! How cute!! Can't wait to hear more!

Jennifer

YAY Lynn you are back!!! I have to go to a meeting for work now, but I can't wait to look at the pics when I get back ... in ten mins. lol!!! Just wanted to say welcome back!! Now, hurry up with that TR, we can't wait to hear all about it!

EDIT: OK I just viewed your pics, and they are sooooooo beautiful! Love them! You guys look so happy together! Congrats!

Wow I just saw the pictures!!! they are awesome, you look so beautiful. DP did a really good job

Yay for the Poly!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.

Wow I LOVE your pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! They did such a great job. I would be like you and want to buy all of them! Can't wait for the TR!!!! Sounds like you had a magical time in the world. :goodvibes

Your wedding pics and your honeymoon pics are GORGEOUS. Congratulations, and get to that TR already! :rotfl2:

Wow Lynn, can't wait to read your TR, you are absolutely beautiful and everything looks amazing! Love the honeymoon shots! Congrats!!!

Your pictures came out amazing!!! can't wait to hear all about your HM!!!

Lynn, you looked BREATHTAKING!!! Congratulations!!

I love your pink rose bouquet, too! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter