LV late October '17

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
In the past we have always booked LV with 60 days or less before arrival. We are planning on going with a group of budget conscience folks in late October. I have found airfare that everyone is comfortable with but all of our usual places to stay are quite a bit more costly than usual. My thought is because it is so far out. Is there something going on that will keep the rates high? If not, I plan on telling everyone to book the airfare and then I will shop for something reasonable. Reasonable to them is a Go High Roller View Room at the Flamingo for $70 or less (last year we got it for $45). Thoughts on the rates decreasing? Thanks

I always find rooms more expensive in late Oct than a few weeks later. And I usually stay at the Flamingo. You got a heck of a deal at $45 last year!

Have you done a Google search for what is going on during that time ? Could be a convention, fight , openning game for the new NHL team or a concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!