Luxurious RV Rental

gail228

Mouseketeer
Renting next month and chose Luxurious based on being Disney preferred vendor and their customer service during the inquiry process. Campers look fantastic.

Would love to hear your feedback, good and bad.

What do we need to pack that we would never think of?

Extra propane tank if you are taking a small propane BBQ and based on the weather down there right now, take rain ponchos that pack up small for everyone.

gail228,

The three names on the preferred vendor list change from time to time and I haven't heard much on them. But let us know how it goes.

Bama Ed

Renting next month and chose Luxurious based on being Disney preferred vendor and their customer service during the inquiry process. Campers look fantastic.

Would love to hear your feedback, good and bad.

What do we need to pack that we would never think of?
Used them last year. Didn't have any issues that I can recollect. Here's a discussion I had with them l
Following is a chat session I had with Luxurious RV rentals last year. It may answer some questions if you're considering them:

Reservations: Hi There...How may we help you today?

Visitor 93802669: Hi. I chatted with someone a few days ago and had a few more questions. My wife and I (and our 2 small dogs) are interested in renting a 5th wheel and having it delivered to Disneyworld.

Reservations: Sure

Reservations: The 1 bedroom 1 bathroom would work for you

Visitor 93802669: my questions are. how much is it per day for the 41' Forest River Sandpiper

Visitor 93802669: and what is the pet fee?

Reservations: $150/night

Reservations: The pet fee is $75

Visitor 93802669: is the pet fee refundable?

Reservations: No

Visitor 93802669: ok, just a few more questions.

Visitor 93802669: what is your cancelletion policy?

Reservations: Cancellation Policy - All cancellations must be in writing, and are effective upon receipt by Luxurious Rentals LLC. If notice is received more than 60 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will receive a refund of any monies paid. If notice is received between 60 and 45 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will forfeit the Reservation Deposit. If notice is received between 45 and 30 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will be charged 50% of the full rental price as a cancellation fee. If notice is received between 29 and 14 days prior to the rental date, Rentee will be charged 75% of the full rental price as a cancellation fee. ALL CANCELLATIONS RECEIVED LESS THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE RENTAL DATE WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND AND WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL RENTAL FEE AND ALL FEES RELATED TO THE RESERVATION. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergenc ies. We strongly recommend obtaining Travel Insurance covering trip cancellations.

Visitor 93802669: how many A/C units is this 5th wheel equipped with?

Reservations: Let me check one moment

Visitor 93802669: sure. I'll type my remaining questions then.

Visitor 93802669: Do you offer golf cart rentals too?

Reservations: We do not rent the golf carts, fort wilderness does

Visitor 93802669: how is the delivery and setup coordinated with the renter?

Reservations: It has one A/C unit

Reservations: It's $250 round trip for delivery, set up and break down

Reservations: Your total fees would be $250 delivery, $150/night plus tax

Visitor 93802669: oh ok. Currently we are thinking about in the Sept 5-13 range (mabe a day or two less). Are any of those days booked yet for the 5th wheel?

Reservations: All of our travel trailers so far are available then. We do have one pending but it is our 2/2 and our 1/1 would be perfect for you

Visitor 93802669: Would somebody be at the campsite to show us how things work on the 5th Wheel?

Reservations: absolutely ! They would meet you there and explain everything to you

Visitor 93802669: Thanks again Tiffiny!

Reservations: You're very welcome ! Let me know if I can help or answer anymore questions

I looked into renting an RV a while back and....unless I misread...the prices were CRAZY!!!!

I could stay at a really (really) nice resort for the cost of the RV and the site charges...

I'm not sure why things were so expensive....maybe I'm just unable to comprehend their web sites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter