• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Luvinit's Journal (Tracy)...posters welcomed!

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
Thanks for this Kelsie...this is an AWESOME idea!!

I am 32...just started Atkins again on Tuesday April 22,2003, after Alex gave us a challenge on the first night of Wish Chat!!

I started at 163 (boy was that hard to admit!) and I must lose 28lbs by July 12, 2003. My youngest sister is getting married and I am in her wedding.
I have two wonderful children, a DS Gregory 10, and a DD Kennedy 7. I am a stay at home mom. I have tried to go back to work...but it dosen't seem to work for our life style.

My hardest thing right now with losing this weight is getting up and start exercising. I play softball 4 nights a week with my DD and on my own, however....I realize I do need to put some more cardio in my life. I just cant seem motivated to do it. That is my next step...trying to figure out what exercise I can do daliy. I think I might do rollerblading again....I HATE RUNNING & WALKING... I get way to bored and never stick with it.

Tracy

I am having a really crappy day. It must be b/c of the weather. It has not stopped raining since 5 am this morning. We were all supposed to go to a Marilins baseball game. Well, because the weather is so crappy out, I decided to stay home with Kennedy due to the fact she is getting over strep. (One point for mom of the year award for me!!) LOL

So here I sit with my DD and my DN...they want to go to the movies...but I am scared that I won't be able to control myself and I will end up eating something I am not suppose to. I was suppose to play softball this morning and the rain never stopped!!

At least I haven't slipped off of the zero carb thing today!!

Breakfast : 2 slices of bacon and 2 eggs...made by DH..(whaada guy)

Lunch: Sauteed shrimp in garlic butter...yummy!

Snack: Rootbeer float...zero carb kind!

only need to make it though til dinner and then I can start anew tomorrow!!

Tracy

I made it through the hard part Dinner....I ended up eating 3 slices of Roast Beef and 3 slices of American Cheese. I just drank extra extra crystal light to fill me up.

I am feeling much better.

Today was a good day. I had a healthy breakfast...eggs and 2 sausage patties. Skipped lunch (not hungry), and had 2 pork chops for dinner. Couldn't have my RB float...due to inconsiderate house guest who drank all of the diet RB...other time maybe!!

I took my DD to target and the mall...and resisted all temptation!!!
This is a hugh deal..we usually share a pretzel and popcorn at Target..then head to the mall and share Japanesse food. BUT we changed our routine and my DD was fine with it!!

All and all it has been a successful day...I am still wondering how in the world I am going to be losing any weight with all of the fat and calories I am eating...but we will see!!!

Tracy

Another good day for me...not my checkbook though!!Another walk though the Mall.

2eggs and saus patty for breakfast

2 thin slices of ham with munster cheese

4 bites of porkchop w/ dill pickle spear

I have caught a miserable sinus something and I feel like my face is going to explode..hence the reason of hardly nothing for dinner

Tracy

I did it!!!..I survived Alex's Challenge..and I am going to do it for one more week!!!

Today was a very odd day...so sick could not get out of bed. When I finally did around 2pm..I had some chicken salad with mayo (zero carbs). 3 slices of cheese...and for dinner I had a very small homemade cheese burger. Feeling pretty good...except I haven't really drank enough..so I am working on that!!

Tracy

PS offical weigh in tomorrow!!

Doing fine...no cravings... had 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast...could hardly finish them I was sooo full...but I managed. No lunch.

Dinner...this is when my brain started to freak out...had to take kids to dinner...first time out to eat in a week since I started Atkins...and boy have I been avoiding this...

Wendy's...didn't know what to do...so I ordered a grilled chicken Sandwich and a side Caeser salad...cut the chicken up and put it in the salad. It was great..didn't even attempt to put a FF in my mouth!!! Very Proud of myself

OH yeah...lost 5 lbs as of this morning...going to make sure its real so I will wait until tomorrow to post exciment!!

Tracy

GOOD FOR YOU, TRACY!! You resisted temptation left and right, made it through a fast food meal and you lost 5 pounds!! WOO-HOO!!!! You are well on your way to goal! Keep up the great work!

P.S. Is it rainy there this morning? It's rainy up here! Ick! I miss the sun already!!! (but my grass is happy and green) ;)

Thanks TigH...

I have lost a total of 7lbs this week...and its only thursday!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

I had a HUGE breakfast this AM...b/c I finally feel better!!! I have completly lost my voice..but not on the dis boards!!

3 eggs with cheese and 4 slices of bacon...I know its alot, but I was STARVING!!!!

Tracy

PS I love my new clippie!!

Its still Thursday..and I made it!! Had some pepperoni and mozzeralla cheese for lunch...and made the most Awesome Chicken for dinner.

Hope tomorrow is just as good!!

Tracy

Today has been busy...started with 2eggs and 3 slices of bacon. This seems to be the standard for me..its working.

Didn't stand on scale this morning...to busy I forgot.

Brought the kids for ice cream after school today...went in totally not wanting anything...the man behind the counter asked me..I said no thanks I'm on Atkins...(when am I gonna learn to Shut the *&^% Up???) Anyway this very nice, cute, and friendly man made me....(and I mean made me...lol) taste the 1 carb ice cream...I thought I had passed out and gone to heaven!!!

It was soft serve and pistaschio flavored and it was WICKED AWSOME!!!!. I ended up eating about 4 oz of it...

NOW I feel like total crap!!!... I had that for lunch, and had 2 pieces of fish for dinner...but I am soooo stuffed that I want to go throw up. (I won't..I don't do that anymore...)

Will I ever get rid of the guilt???? and the thing is I am not sure why I feel sooo guilty??? I need to start exercising..and I really was going to this week, but I got soooo sick I couldn't even breathe never mind exercise.

OKAY...I will get up tomorrow and rollerblade...thats what I am gonna do...now stop thinking about the guilt and think about tomorrow and how good you will feel after I rollerblade.

I know I am completley WHACKED...but it helps keep me sane!!

Tracy

Holy Moly...I forgot to post yesterday..I was very busy. Had a very good day. Eggs for bfast...A big fat steak from Outback and a caesaer salad for dinner...and for dessert...low carb Ice Cream...only 5 carbs in the whole thing!!!

Sunday...Even a better day b/c I exercised soooo much. Almost passed out this morinnig from the heat though!!! Played softball for 1.5 hrs...then came home...JUMPED in the pool and swam for another 30 mins!!! I felt GREAT!!!

Had eggs for breakfast (again)...then had some grilled chicken and salad for Dinner!!!..Feel like a million bucks!!! I have sooo much engry...don't know what to do with myself!!!

I am going to try and rollerblade tomorrow...have to go to school first...will see what time I get home!!!

Tracy

Today started well...had 6 slices of bacon for breakfast...I know this is alot...but I am a pig what can I say!!!. Trying to chug down my water/crystal light.

Had mothers day at Kennedy's school....and had NOTHING!!! Very Proud of myself!!!

I am going to try and rollerblade later on, Kennedy came home sick!!!

Darn it never got to roller blade...but cleaned out closet and went to Gregory's baseball game...

Had grilled chicken with Goat Cheese..and a salad..okay 2 salads..but they were great and I was starving!!!

OKAY...I REALLY NEED TO START EXERCISING...I just don't have the time...I am setting a NEW GOAL....When I Get back from WDW...I am rollerblading at least 3 times a week for 45 mins-hour.!!! Plus playing softball 2 nights a week...Thats where I am starting!!

I gotta stop beating myself up...now I have a goal...I will work towards it...

feeling much better now!!!

Tracy

Oh yeah..had grilled chicken salad for lunch with goat cheese and 2 hotdogs with mustard and dill relish for dinner...STUFFED!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter