~ Luv4mylittleones ~ 12/17/07 WP/Gardenview/1900 PF/Morocco

Well I just read your WHOLE PJ after searching to see if anyone was having their wedding during 12-16-07 till 12-22-07 and I came across yours...Well your plans look great, sorry to hear about all the ups and downs however your 2nd dress looks great on you! Maybe Ill see you on your special day...best wishes :flower3:

Diane your t-shirts are going to look so good. Did you finish your programs?

Well I am all but packed, I just need to put in the actual wedding stuff. We have 4 large suitcases lol, I hope we don't go over our luggage allowance lol.

Diane your t-shirts are going to look so good. Did you finish your programs?

Well I am all but packed, I just need to put in the actual wedding stuff. We have 4 large suitcases lol, I hope we don't go over our luggage allowance lol.

I can't believe you're packed already! I am sooo behind! On the plus side though my grandmother sent me some new luggage for a wedding gift and I love it! It's chocolate brown with pink trim!! :goodvibes I can't wait to use it!

I finally finished my programs today. My digital camera broke (and my dad bought us a new one for our wedding gift but won't give it to us until the wedding....grrrr!) so I had to take the photos with my phone. They are waaaaay blurry but you'll get the idea. Here are the finished programs:

programs.jpg

And here is the welcome packet...It's 7 pages and includes maps and general information on Disney and the wedding events:

stuff.jpg

Here are the lanyards I made for the kids with the "If my parents get lost" info. Thanks to those of you who sent me the pins! :hug:

pins.jpg

And here's the Hershey nuggets for the welcome bag:

candy.jpg

Oh...and Oriental trading company called to tell me that they were out of the light up toys I bought so I found these on ebay instead (They are so cool!)

3557_1.jpg

Tonight I'm going to try to finish up my favors and then all I'll have to do is put together my welcome bags and the Luau monkeys when they arrive. WOOHOOOO....just over two weeks to go!!! :woohoo:

More pictures coming soon!!

Thanks! The candy wrappers and water bottle labels (which I haven't received yet) I ordered from ebay...everything else I made.

It took 3 hrs but I finally finished the favors last night. They consist of 5 Jordan almonds in a glass slipper wrapped with Tulle and "happily ever after" ribbon and then place in the favor boxes with a poem attached to the back and our monogram on the front:

slipper.jpg

favors1.jpg

favors2.jpg

Thanks! The candy wrappers and water bottle labels (which I haven't received yet) I ordered from ebay...everything else I made.

It took 3 hrs but I finally finished the favors last night. They consist of 5 Jordan almonds in a glass slipper wrapped with Tulle and "happily ever after" ribbon and then place in the favor boxes with a poem attached to the back and our monogram on the front:

slipper.jpg

favors1.jpg

favors2.jpg

Next on the to do list...WELCOME BAGS!!!

Your favors are beautiful! You must be getting excited... it's so close :)

I am!! :yay: I can't believe we are leaving in two weeks!! :woohoo:

I just finished our Bride/Groom shirts. I think they turned out pretty good, I wish the picture was better. I can't wait to wear them!!! :cool1:

shirts.jpg

Today I finished up my ribbon wands:

Ribbonwands1.jpg

And I started on my monkey favors for my welcome dinner:

monkey1.jpg

monkey2.jpg

Aren't they cute?? They are taking longer than expected so I only finished up 5 tonight. The last one I glued the face to the body...hahaha...so I took that as my cue to quit. I hope to get them done tomorrow...:thumbsup2

Those monkeys are just adorable done up Diane. I can't believe you are still doing stuff yet lol. We are all packed and ready to go, bring on the 12th:banana:

The shirts look great Diane! Did you use dark transfer paper? I never know which one I'm suppose to use..

Thanks!! No, I used the light transfer paper. I would've used the dark paper if I were transferring to anything other than a white shirt...HTH!

Sharon! I can't believe you are all packed! Things are still strewn all over the place here...I probably won't be packed until the night before, lol! We are leaving on the 14th! :banana:

Thanks for the comments on the monkeys! They were so much more work than I thought they would be but I'm pretty pleased! I'm going to try and finish them up today.

Some good news though...my dad heard me complaining about having to take pictures with my phone so when I checked my email last night I found this from my dad:

ASignoftheTimes.jpg

and then he brought me a package that contained this:

51X7nMu9S4L_SS384_.jpg

:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

WOOHOO!!!!! I love my new camera!!!! My dad is the best! :yay:

Wow what a nice Dad you have, cracking camera :thumbsup2.

My Mom and Dad came over last night with the biggest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen, I was crying my wee eyes out lol.

I have been packed for about 2 weeks Diane lol, in between that I am battling with a throat and chest infection, need to go back to the docs tomorrow as its just not clearing up.

Wow what a nice Dad you have, cracking camera :thumbsup2.

My Mom and Dad came over last night with the biggest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen, I was crying my wee eyes out lol.

I have been packed for about 2 weeks Diane lol, in between that I am battling with a throat and chest infection, need to go back to the docs tomorrow as its just not clearing up.

Oh Sharon!! I hope you feel better soon hun!! :hug: That's so sweet about the flowers...parents can be pretty great sonetimes! ;)

Well...I finally finished up the last of the things I was making and now all I have to do is put together my welcome bags and pack! It's so nice knowing that things are done! Here are the water bottles that I did tonight:

bottles.jpg

Up next....my dress....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!