Lurking for my third trip to WDW ever, thought I should join in and be social instead :D

DuskKodesh

Marvel Hero in Training
I've been reading these boards for a while. I went for the first time when I was smol (When Animal Kingdom opened XD). My second trip ever was 2018 for Valentine's Day and I have no idea why I waited so long to go back! It was twenty years between! I grew up and went from being essentially homeless in my early 20's to having a good home and a loving spouse I've been with for ten years now. Great thing was he loved the trip too, so now we're definitely Disney people, hoping to go every two years as long as we're able.

So glad to have these boards, they've really helped me plan and kept me up on news! Nice to meet you all!

I've been reading these boards for a while. I went for the first time when I was smol (When Animal Kingdom opened XD). My second trip ever was 2018 for Valentine's Day and I have no idea why I waited so long to go back! It was twenty years between! I grew up and went from being essentially homeless in my early 20's to having a good home and a loving spouse I've been with for ten years now. Great thing was he loved the trip too, so now we're definitely Disney people, hoping to go every two years as long as we're able.

So glad to have these boards, they've really helped me plan and kept me up on news! Nice to meet you all!
Welcome! :D

Welcome to the boards. :wave:

I didn't make it to WDW until I was 27, and I still love it - it's never too late to become a Disney person!
Definitely hoping to be one. We're looking into Disneyland after this trip, maybe with a year in the middle to take a family vacay to a national park! Never thought I'd be to the point in my life where I could travel!

First of all, your life story is so amazing! Congratulations on turning the tables and accomplishing all the things you´ve wanted! I wish you lots of happiness!

I never thought I would make it to WDW, thought it was way out of my league, a kiddie place and a extravagance. My parents could never afford a trip when I was young and I put it in the back of my mind, as something frivolous I couldn´t have.
Then life got better and I had an opportunity - an invitation from my aunt, cousin and his fiancée to join them in their trip. My first trip was in my 20s (I was 28, to be exact) and I was hooked from the moment I saw the WDW entrance sign. I always rejected it, but that moment I knew I always wanted to go. WDW brought me joy, magic, fantasy and nostalgia. Now I´m planning my third trip and I hope to come back many times more!

I had a long gap between my first and second trip too. But I took my 4 year old for his first trip in August and we loved it, so planning at least once a year going forward.

Welcome! I'm a long time lurker and my very first trip to WDW was when I was 33 for my honeymoon!!!! Hooked ever since.
We have gone back with our boys when they were 2&4 , went to Disneyland for our 10th wedding anniversary and now looking to go back to WDW for our 15th wedding anniversary next October.
Never to late to find that Disney magic!!

Welcome. I'm a lurker, too. I went to disney once or twice as a kid but really don't remember it. I took my daughter last Sept for her first time (and 6th birthday) and really had a great time. Apparently she did, too, because that's where she want to go for vacation again next year! So...here I am. Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!