Lunch, Epcot Area To Mco

chris benton

DIS Veteran
I could just eat ok food at the hotel, bht wondering if tbere's a sit down, cool, ethnic of any kind, sushi or seafood spot on the way to the airport. Checkout is 11, flight is 3:30, we have tsa precheck, so the line is not a worry. Anything notable?

I'm assuming you mean the EP resort area and not EP itself? If you are in EP, you could eat at Spice Road Table or Tokyo Dining. If you want lunch in the EP resort area, I would consider Ale & Compass. Though it doesn't really meet your sushi or seafood criteria, the atmosphere is nice and the food is good. Unfortunately, most of the better restaurants in the EP resort area aren't open for lunch.

You're asking for non-Disney restaurants? I don't ever eat in the area, so can't help there.

As for the Disney area itself, the only thing I could think of that early in the day is going to Disney Springs and trying something there, perhaps Morimoto Asia, or Kona Island at the Poly.

Spice Road-Seared Tuna.jpg Spice Road-Beef & Chicken Skewers.jpg Spice Road-Sliders with Hummus Fries.jpg Personally, ethnic, my fave is Spice Road Table at Epcot, it's across from Marrrakesh. Lovely small plates (garlic shrimp, fish croquettes,hummus fries, merguez sausages ), Entrees (wonderful seared tuna, beef and chicken kabobs, sliders) . Lovely wine list and you can sit inside or out (cute little patio dining area), depending on the weather. We really love it.

Last edited:

View attachment 363634 View attachment 363639 View attachment 363638 Personally, ethnic, my fave is Spice Road Table at Epcot, it's across from Marrrakesh. Lovely small plates (garlic shrimp, fish croquettes,hummus fries, merguez sausages ), Entrees (wonderful seared tuna, beef and chicken kabobs, sliders) . Lovely wine list and you can sit inside or out (cute little patio dining area), depending on the weather. We really love it.

They don't have park tickets for that day, but love your pictures!! Sounds yummy.

Anyplace at Swan & dolphin?
Stayed at Dolphin. I was looking for something different. I would have done GG,or Fresh Med, earlier in the day for fresher buffet offerings. Fountain came into play, but...yawn. it's fine.

We actually just stayed, and tried 3 hot sandwiches at Fuel, and they were better than expected.

Not sure what is driving you to the Epcot area but if I were looking for something cool and ethnic for lunch I'd head over to Sanaa. Some of the best food on Disney property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter