• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LUNCH @ Carthay Circle

Dan Bee

Earning My Ears
Is anyone able to advise on the latest lunch time for Carthay Circle?

Also, are you limited in terms of how much time you spend there? We've been to other restaurants where they give you a 'timed' window (say 2hrs) to dine and leave so they can prep the table for the next wave of guests.

We are considering lunch for the WOC package and were thinking the latest lunch time would be great provided we aren't hurried out of there (as we could treat it as an early dinner).

Don’t know if there are any “rules”, but we did a lunch at 2:15 with a party of 8 and were very slow and didn’t leave until around 4:30 I think. Didn’t feel pressured and weren’t asked to leave or anything.

Don’t know if there are any “rules”, but we did a lunch at 2:15 with a party of 8 and were very slow and didn’t leave until around 4:30 I think. Didn’t feel pressured and weren’t asked to leave or anything.
Thanks for the reply! That's good to hear. It looks amazing and definitely not somewhere you want to get rushed out of. Even after dining it looks like it would be great to explore a bit.

Also... if we make a reservation for one day, then make another reservation for a few days later, are we able to cancel the first reservation without any penalty?

Apologies if this is an odd question but we will be visiting from Australia in June and are wary of how hard it might be to get reservations due to the SWGE crowds in and around the parks. We would prefer to enjoy CC later in our trip but don't want to risk missing out altogether so would be looking to secure an earlier booking as a 'safety net' of sorts.

Also... if we make a reservation for one day, then make another reservation for a few days later, are we able to cancel the first reservation without any penalty?

Apologies if this is an odd question but we will be visiting from Australia in June and are wary of how hard it might be to get reservations due to the SWGE crowds in and around the parks. We would prefer to enjoy CC later in our trip but don't want to risk missing out altogether so would be looking to secure an earlier booking as a 'safety net' of sorts.
As long as you cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance (more time is better, but they aren't strict to the minute on this), there will be no penalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter