Lunch at Be Our Guest

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I was able to get a lunch ressie for BoG for January. Is this a regular sit down restaurant for lunch? We have been for dinner and hoping lunch is the same but Im not sure when I read about people pre ordering.

Thank you.

I have only been to dinner which is the only time it is TS where you are assigned the room and table and it is now a prix fixe where it is a set price with a few choices of app and entree with a set dessert. At breakfast and lunch it is CS and believe you can order ahead online. You can pick where you want to sit. Since we have never done it don’t know many details.

It's not a regular sit down for lunch. It's a quick service. You wait in line to place your order at a kiosk or you can pre-order. Once you get into the restaurant, you find your own table. The cast members bring the food to your table, it's tracked using your magicband.

I have only been to dinner which is the only time it is TS where you are assigned the room and table and it is now a prix fixe where it is a set price with a few choices of app and entree with a set dessert. At breakfast and lunch it is CS and believe you can order ahead online. You can pick where you want to sit. Since we have never done it don’t know many details.

It's not a regular sit down for lunch. It's a quick service. You wait in line to place your order at a kiosk or you can pre-order. Once you get into the restaurant, you find your own table. The cast members bring the food to your table, it's tracked using your magicband.

Thank you both. I appreciate it.

We’ve done lunch multiple times. It’s a little nicer than CS, but not TS. You can order online ahead of time or at a kiosk when you arrive. You find your own seats, and the food is brought to you. Soda is self serve. When you’re done they will clear the table. No tipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter