Luigis flying tires in DCA

rewardsinlife

Mouseketeer
Went to DL and DCA yesterday. Good trip overall but thought I would share with you about transfer onto Luigis Flying tires in cars land.

There are two entrances...one for handicap that need a slower transfer onto the hovercraft ( separate vehicle they send out like space mountain) and then the regular entrance. Long story short, it was 10pm and I felt good enough to try to make it up the ' small step' tire. First, it is not a small step..it is at least a foot straight up..you can not stand on the tire or sit on it at all because it will deflate and you will fall over. Getting down is even harder for those who may have problems with steps..I am just luckily I had 2 members of my family literally carry me up to the seat and then back down.

Moral of the. Story...take the separate vehicle if you have Any balance issues, difficult lifting legs up or down a huge step and need more time transferring :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter