Luggage/Transfer Question

potterpixieprincess

Earning My Ears
So I just booked air tickets for our Land and Sea vacation (4 days at sea, we sail May 2, 2004). However, the only way I could get the deal on airfare is to fly out the day after we debark. We're planning on staying at a cheap hotel near the airport, but I'm worried about what's going to happen to my luggage. Can I take the shuttle back to the airport and then drive to the hotel from there or do I have to check my luggage even though my flight isn't until the next day?

Thanks!
Kate

You're taking the DCL transfers? If so, you can just have your luggage loaded on the bus you're taking. Many people have to do this if their airline doesn't check bags at the port. You can claim it when you get to the airport (the driver will unload it and it will be right beside the bus), and then head out to your hotel from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter