Luggage transfer froom Tokyo Bay Hilton to Disneyland Hotel

grumpy's fan

Mouseketeer
Can someone please advise how I can easily transfer our luggage from the Tokyo Bay Hilton to the Disneyland Hotel?

We plan to stay at the Hilton for one night and then transfer over the next morning to the Disneyland Hotel.....is there an easy way to do this????

Thanks so much!

The Sheraton Tokyo Bay was able to transfer our luggage to the Disneyland Hotel. From their comment, it sounded like a Disney service. So I imagine Hilton will be able to do the same. Hopefully someone can confirm for you. If not, you could e-mail them to ask (hotels in Japan are typically good about responding).

Can someone please advise how I can easily transfer our luggage from the Tokyo Bay Hilton to the Disneyland Hotel?

We plan to stay at the Hilton for one night and then transfer over the next morning to the Disneyland Hotel.....is there an easy way to do this????

Thanks so much!

I will be staying at HTB before moving to DLH as well so looking forward to confirmation if this can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!