Luggage Storage at Bell Services

Disney Jen

Mouseketeer
We will be doing a 7 night night split stay at Disney this summer. Between the split stay, we will be doing one Universal on-site hotel night (2 themepark days days there) .

Will we be able to check out of WL on July 28 and have our luggage transferred to Boardwalk if our arrival isn't until July 30? Can we just take an overnight bag to Universal and have BW store our bags until our arrival?

I don't know about moving them, but POR was happy to keep some of our bags while we were on our cruise. When we disembarked we had a rental car so just drove over to pick them up and have some lunch at sassagoula before heading to universal.

I imagine at the very least they will hold the bags until you returned.

We will be doing a 7 night night split stay at Disney this summer. Between the split stay, we will be doing one Universal on-site hotel night (2 themepark days days there) .

Will we be able to check out of WL on July 28 and have our luggage transferred to Boardwalk if our arrival isn't until July 30? Can we just take an overnight bag to Universal and have BW store our bags until our arrival?

I don't know about storage, and I don't exactly know about the moving when you are gone in between. However, we are booked at BWV starting Nov 6th, and plan to stay at either POP or AoA on the 5th. I read in a thread on here that luggage services would take care of moving your luggage in that situation, which was why I thought we would stay on the 5th (we don't land until midnight, so the only real benefit is to staying on site is having them take care of moving our luggage from POP to BWV. Otherwise I would likely stay offsite that night somewhere cheaper. I may call and ask!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter