Luggage shipping how long does it take...

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
When shipping luggage from one hotel to the next hotel, how long does it take...

If we drop off in the morning, would they be at the other hotel that afternoon?

I'm sure distance matters ...soooo from a Hotel in Tokyo to the Hilton Tokyo Bay?

Any other tips you would like to share are appreciated...

We used the service and dropped off our luggage on check out day at the Miracosta. We took a couple sets of clothes in a backpack / duffel bag and the luggage arrived the following morning in our Shinjuku Hotel. We received a voicemail in our room in english and went to pick it up at the front desk. Would 100% use it again.

I like Yamato, but I don’t think they have guaranteed same-day hotel to hotel service. You usually get your bag the next day. In my experience, same day service is usually from airport-to-station or station-to-station service.

That being said, there have been many occasions when I got my bag on the same day, even when traveling between Osaka and Tokyo. I never count on it, though.

Thanks so much everyone for your info...

I am not sure if its something that we will be doing... I will be tucking away the info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts