Luggage question...

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....have taken 5 Disney cruises, but have always taken the Disney transportation. This time, we are spending 3 days in Disney before taking my DW.DD, and MIL on the cruise. We have a rental car for the week. We are gonna park at the pier, but I have a question about the luggage. When we arrive at the pier, do we drop the luggage off at the entrance, then park the car? Do we have to lug the luggage all over the place or will they deliver it to our stateroom? Sometimes the stateroom is not ready and lugging 6 pieces of luggage plus carry-ons does not seem inviting.....Thanks for any info....
Tom

Hi Tom.

Do we have to lug the luggage all over the place or will they deliver it to our stateroom?

Usually guests' luggage is delivered to their stateroom. However, considering your luck...

You pull the car to the front of hte terminal, drop off the luggage and your passengers and then go park the car!

I'm originally from Merrick...so I'll add another to the thread

couldn't resist "polluting" the thread with a post from Callifornia ;)

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Wantagh.

ahhhh...I know that place well LOL....I work with John Theissens Toys For Sick Children that is in Wantagh! My cousin is the school nurse at Macarthur High school and my cousin teaches in Island Trees

Hi aprilgail2.

I work with John Theissens Toys For Sick Children that is in Wantagh!

I have donated to Toys on occasion. A most worthy cause.

My cousin is the school nurse at Macarthur High school and my cousin teaches in Island Trees

Your cousin really gets around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter