Luggage Question

dchfnp

Earning My Ears
Hi! I was wondering if there was a size or weight restriction on the luggage that you can bring with you on the cruise. We will be driving so there will be no airline restrictions, but I was just curious if there were any aboard ship? I just received new luggage as a gift and I want to make sure I can us it!! Thanks for any help!!!!

Hi dchfnp.

I was wondering if there was a size or weight restriction on the luggage that you can bring with you on the cruise.

As has been stated on other recent threads, storage facilities for luggage is limited aboard ship. It would certainly help if one piece could fit inside another and then place them under the bed - unless a family member has an under-the-bed preference...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter