Lucasfilm Studio

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Saw somewhere that you can visit Lucasfilm studio or maybe it's a museum??? Having a hard time finding much info on it. I believe there's a Yoda statue and a campus with grounds. I don't know why I'm having a hard time finding much current online but any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

As far as I know there is an office of Lucas Films in the Presidio (San Francisco) but the general public isn't allowed in. I believe the Yoda statue is outside this office.

As far as I know there is an office of Lucas Films in the Presidio (San Francisco) but the general public isn't allowed in. I believe the Yoda statue is outside this office.
Maybe that's why not much info. I seen a Yelp review of someone seeing the statue and getting in the lobby bit that was all.

There's the Letterman Digital Arts Center at The Presidio of San Francisco. They have a Yoda statue on the grounds that the public can view and maybe a coffee cart that's open to the public.

Skywalker Ranch and Black Rock Ranch (where there's another Yoda statue) are in Marin County. You could drive up there, but not much to see other than the front gate. I've heard of fanboys driving up to the front gate where security told them to leave via their intercom.

The address there is 5757 Lucas Valley Road, Nicasio, CA. The road was named before George Lucas was born. I drove by once, but didn't really stop for a look.

They also used to have production facilities in industrial buildings in San Rafael, but there was really nothing to see.

bcla is right on that there is a Yoda statue outside the Letterman Digital Arts Center that is accessible to the public. Unfortunately, you will not be able to enter the Lucasfilm, LucasArts, ILM offices.

While you're at the Presidio, you can stop by the Walt Disney Family Museum (about a 10 minute walk from the Letterman Digital Arts Center, or a 2 minute drive further into the Presidio). Check the website for ticket info and special exhibitions (e.g., a celebration of Walt's personal trains is going on now through February; the art of Mary Blair ran last year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter