Luau at Aulani if we’re not staying there?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
We’re going to Oahu in February and of course I want to take the kids to a luau. The last one I went to a million years ago was Germaine’s.

I can get inexpensive luau tickets to all the other ones except Aulani, but I’m not against spending the money for the four of us to go to Aulani and see their luau if it’s better than Hilton, Diamond Head, PCC, etc.

And we can do that, correct? I saw on their site that they validate 4 hours parking for the luau if you’re not staying at the resort.

I also read that Mickey, Minnie, and sometimes Moana come out to visit!

So, any pros/cons to sway me either way, please! Mahalo!

We didn't do the luau, but I think it would be a good option if you want to visit Aulani while there anyway. Whenever we return to Oahu, if we decide not to stay at Aulani, I'd probably still plan a spa treatment or dinner there just to experience the resort again. So the luau would kill two birds with one stone. The only thing I'd caution is that the location of Ko Olina is a little isolated. Depending on where you're staying, it may not be the most convenient.

We enjoyed yesterday’s Aulani luau very much. Basically, it’s the story of the local area as told by a brother and sister who talk, sing about the land and ancestors with Hulu dancers. E60F270C-5FEF-431F-B5FA-B4AC22C1494A.jpeg 9EC6DCA5-48CF-4A08-8818-4E78A18FC4DF.jpeg Beautiful songs, dancing, exciting stories.

Moana did visit.

The stage is fashioned like a boat, such beautiful detail!

Sorry about fuzzy pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter