Lowes Airmiles Shop

Eveningsong

Mouseketeer
My Lowes air miles shop for one mile posted today, but it doesn't say AirMilesShop.ca LOWES.
It just shows LOWE'S Lowes.ca. Is this going to be a problem for the promo to work?

I went through the air miles portal to order, and picked my items up at the store.

Anyone have this happen to them before?

Was your cart empty before you signed into airmilesshops? I just looked at how mine posted and it shows Airmilesshops in the sponsor column and Lowes in the description. If you're concerned I would return the items and repurchase them. Sign into Airmiles and then airmileshops.ca after you confirm your Lowes cart is empty.

Yes my cart was empty I believe from reading another board it is because I set up an account instead of checking out as a guest . I can't return the items because I have used the items already (a rug and a tote bag). I will place another order through a different store to ensure I have my five. The Source or Groupon.

You could always purchase the same items again and return them using the first receipt. I have always signed out as a guest because I can't be bothered to set up and account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter