Lower prices later on???

sandy3550

Mouseketeer
We just got back 3-days ago from our 1st trip to WDW, and I'm already thinking & planning when we can go back. My question is, I'm looking at the Discovery Magic Package, if I book this package, being at an AStar resort, If they offer lower prices for the room, will they let me use the lower prices in the package? I'm looking at $4000 for an 8-night stay in late August/early Sept & it includes the Ultimate Park Hoppers & some meals in with it, after seeing how much the food costs for just "little" meals (nothing real fancy) I'm thinking that it would save us some money to get a package that includes food, would "special" AS room prices be changed in the package Or should I wait & see, I'm starting to get that excited feeling again about planning another dream vacation. Another question, if I join the DC, can I get any kind of discount on the packages?:D :earseek:

Most often you do best to not book a package at Disney. I donot think that if you book the package with WDTC you will get the discount on your room. I donot think that the food you will get included in your package is really worth the additional cost. 2 meals a day is generally enough for most people with snacks to hold you until the next meal. This is only my opinion. Our first trip to Disney we went with the Grand Plan and didn't utilize most that was offered. There was not enough hours in the day. I found that I didn't enjoy the large mealss that were included daily and would have been bettered served by eating less and playing more. These GP may have changed to include other restaurants but when we did it we had only sitdown service restaurants and we felt like we were wasting precious fun time eating. We did use several of the watercraft and that was great fun. My husband is not Navy material though.

"In my Humble opinion" for your plan to be affective Buying: Annual Passes is a imparitive to your plan, for Cheaper tickets and at the least a AP room discount. These two things will bring down the $4000. amount. If you can find excellet low Airfares then book those seprate too.

Yes the Dc will give you a discount all year,for 2002, the percentage is bigger in off seasons. these are considered packages. And you can get the Discovery Magic Package.

However I don't think you can apply Discovery Magic to All Stars Resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter