Love, Love, LOVE the Shopping Info!!

Fitswimmer

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just listened to this weeks podcast and I have to say that Julie got me all excited about going shopping in Morocco!! We have ADR's there on December 17th, and you can bet we're going to be carving out some time before or afterward to check out those shops.

I'm looking forward to next week's segment on Japan as well, since we're ADR'ing there on the 19th.

Part of the fun of EPCOT for me is going into those shops and finding unique gifts for friends and family. Since our usual WDW trip is right before Christmas, shopping is a BIG part of our vacation.

Thanks for checking all that out for us!

I am also really enjoying the store tours! :thumbsup2

And thanks so much, Julie, for posting the pictures, too!! I couldn't find any pics of the Disney Cruise shops, though-- did I miss them? Or was this an audio-only tour?

What a fun segment! I'd love to hear about the Japan shop-- I only got to peek inside quickly and I'd love to hear more about what they carry (Fun toys from Japan? Sushi plates? Kimonos?).:) :) :)

Ooh I can't wait for Japan. Julie---have you picked a pearl before?

The Japanese pavilion is one of my favorites. I always find such cool things. I was surprised when I discovered a stuffed monkey that I had when I was kid. I didn't know these were from Japan.

232323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B6%3D%3A95%3DXROQDF%3E232376%3B%3C8%3B6%3B5ot1lsi

Ooh I can't wait for Japan. Julie---have you picked a pearl before?
232323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D9%3B6%3D%3A95%3DXROQDF%3E232376%3B%3C8%3B6%3B5ot1lsi

What's pick a pearl? I have not done that before? :confused3 sounds like fun.

I can't wait to hear about Japan also, it is one of my faves to shop. But last time my DS was very grumpy and we rushed through. :sad1:

I love the shopping segments as well. THEN I made the mistake of showing the pictures to my 9-year old daughter."Wow, we'd better bring an extra suitcase!" Oops.

I am so excited that you all are continuing to enjoy the Store Tours segments! :thumbsup2

This week Corey and I will be in Japan covering their extensive array of merchandise; he is my personal photographer and he does an awesome job getting the perfect shots for the photo gallery. We did a quick walk through several weeks ago and it is more like a mall than a shop. He almost had to drag me out of the Mikimoto portion of the store. :rotfl2:

I have not yet done the Pick a Pearl b/c it is random what color you get. I am very partial to the black ones!:love:

As far as the photos for shopping on the Wonder and Castaway, I am not exactly sure where they are, so I am going to do a little investigating and let you know where to find them.:cutie:

Can't wait for the Japan segment, I love that shop, but that might just be because I was attracted to all the cool stuff like the final fantasy action figures and all the pokemon toys (especially the giant stuffed cuddly pikachu)

Sorry... I apologise, I am a video game geek

Can't wait for the Japan segment, I love that shop, but that might just be because I was attracted to all the cool stuff like the final fantasy action figures and all the pokemon toys (especially the giant stuffed cuddly pikachu)

Sorry... I apologise, I am a video game geek

What about Kingdom Hearts? Any figures from my favorite game??

I, too, love the segments. I know that I don't fully appreciate Epcot and need to take more time there.

What about Kingdom Hearts? Any figures from my favorite game??

You know what... I did actually look really hard for kingdom hearts figures, since there was a time (not that long ago) when i'd only play that game, which is probably disney's best example of a computer game (due to help from square enix) but alas, they did not have them, which seemed quite silly

I settled for pikachu instead...

I love Store Tours as well. I've started keeping pen and paper handy during the podcast, as Julie keeps giving me ideas for Xmas presents.

I'm glad we'll be close to Epcot during our next stay, so we can pop over to World Showcase just for the shopping. Can't wait to hear the Japan segment!

Keep up the great work Julie!

AWESOME!!! Thank you, Julie, for taking a special request!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter