Love expert advice

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
QUESTION- We Came in on Monday- Staying at Beach Club. Going straight to Space 2020 to lounge. Maybe try for ILL for Guardians ???? Or Remi , Then we have STK 71 for dinner then have tickets for AH in MK. ( hoping to hot most rides including Tron). Do I need to do anything specialty make sure we get Iron in AH?

Tues- Animal Kingdom day- Do I Genie+ and then do a ILL for FOP or try for VQ???? CanI try for VQ first if denied then ILL? Do not want rope dope.Hubby has to work till 10 am ish

Wed- D oFlower feast during day for Epcot ( do Genie +???) Try for Guardians and Remi- AH at HS at night. I think I can do most rides IN AH (thoughts) Really want Rise and Slinky Top two must hits.

Thurs- MK /. What ever other park will like- then do Disney Spring for late dinner. Thoughts on all this?

Last question when I Genie Plus and get LL can I move the times??

Thanks Disney Pros. from this novice

Tron and Guardians are only ones with Virtual Queues. You can try for a spot from anywhere at 7am. Can try again at 1 pm in the park where the ride is. For evening hours, Tron/Guardians has a drop at 6 pm for the nights w extra hours. You can be anywhere.

With your plans to do so much in only a couple of days, I would invest in the ILLs.

FoP doesn't have a VQ btw. It's either ILL or wait in a normal line.

If you are doing the MK AH event, they dropped the VQ for Tron. It's a standard line only now for AH.

You should have no problem getting Remy with G+ if you choose it as your first ride. I would have someone grab the GOTG VQ/ILL while another person grabs Remy on G+ at the 7am mark.

For HS AH, you'll be fine to ride both Rise and SSD. Sometimes Rise goes down at the start of AH so just be aware of that. SDD will have the longest wait but it shouldn't be more than 45 minutes.

And yes, you can modify times in G+. There are lots of YouTube videos and other tutorials on these boards about modifying times.

Nothing you're trying to do is crazy if these are your priorities. Best of luck!

QUESTION- We Came in on Monday- Staying at Beach Club. Going straight to Space 2020 to lounge. Maybe try for ILL for Guardians ???? Or Remi , Then we have STK 71 for dinner then have tickets for AH in MK. ( hoping to hot most rides including Tron). Do I need to do anything specialty make sure we get Iron in AH?
- My Answer: Beach Club is great, you'll have a fantastic time! Be weary that the lounge at Space 220 may not have room or have a long walk-up list when you get there. Join the Virtual Queue for Guardians of the Galaxy at 7 AM Monday morning, theres a lot of good content out there for best tips to get a boarding group. Make sure you decided your transportation to STK71, as you could take the monorail from Epcot and then transfer to the resort line. EarScouts on Youtube has a great video covering how to get the most out of After Hours in Magic Kingdom, including making sure you ride Tron.

Tues- Animal Kingdom day- Do I Genie+ and then do a ILL for FOP or try for VQ???? CanI try for VQ first if denied then ILL? Do not want rope dope.Hubby has to work till 10 am ish
- My Answer: If you don't want to rope drop, ILL for FOP. There is no Virtual Queue. If you want to buys Genie plus, check out this Ear Scouts non-rope drop Animal Kingdom approach.

Wed- D oFlower feast during day for Epcot ( do Genie +???) Try for Guardians and Remi- AH at HS at night. I think I can do most rides IN AH (thoughts) Really want Rise and Slinky Top two must hits.
- My Answer: Get the Guardians Virtual Queue at 7 AM. If you rope drop, don't buy Genie+, watch this EarScouts video about early entry through international gateway (since your staying at Beach Club). Take the skyliner to Hollywood Studios, unless your afraid of heights, in which case walk. Here is ANOTHER EarScouts video on Hollywood Studios after hours, which give you a strategy to get all the bigs rides done.

Thurs- MK /. What ever other park will like- then do Disney Spring for late dinner. Thoughts on all this?
- My Answer: Sounds like a solid plan, but give yourself some time to relax too! Walking around the Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club Resorts is my favorite area on property. Disney Springs at night is perfect, just make sure you have a reservation somewhere, since Thursdays can get pretty busy. I love Boathouse and Summer house on the Lake!

- My Answer: You can buy it as early as midnight the day your looking to use it, but you don't usually need to do that. You'd be fine buying it at 6:30AM ahead of the first 7AM pick. You can adjust times for lighting lanes, but its a luck on the draw (whatever is showing as available). In case you need some resources for making lighting lanes, I'll suggest another Ear Scout video (I love Ear Scouts haha).

Well, that was a lot of info, but I hope it helps! Have a fantastic trip!

- My Answer: Beach Club is great, you'll have a fantastic time! Be weary that the lounge at Space 220 may not have room or have a long walk-up list when you get there. Join the Virtual Queue for Guardians of the Galaxy at 7 AM Monday morning, theres a lot of good content out there for best tips to get a boarding group. Make sure you decided your transportation to STK71, as you could take the monorail from Epcot and then transfer to the resort line. EarScouts on Youtube has a great video covering how to get the most out of After Hours in Magic Kingdom, including making sure you ride Tron.

- My Answer: If you don't want to rope drop, ILL for FOP. There is no Virtual Queue. If you want to buys Genie plus, check out this Ear Scouts non-rope drop Animal Kingdom approach.

- My Answer: Get the Guardians Virtual Queue at 7 AM. If you rope drop, don't buy Genie+, watch this EarScouts video about early entry through international gateway (since your staying at Beach Club). Take the skyliner to Hollywood Studios, unless your afraid of heights, in which case walk. Here is ANOTHER EarScouts video on Hollywood Studios after hours, which give you a strategy to get all the bigs rides done.

- My Answer: Sounds like a solid plan, but give yourself some time to relax too! Walking around the Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club Resorts is my favorite area on property. Disney Springs at night is perfect, just make sure you have a reservation somewhere, since Thursdays can get pretty busy. I love Boathouse and Summer house on the Lake!

- My Answer: You can buy it as early as midnight the day your looking to use it, but you don't usually need to do that. You'd be fine buying it at 6:30AM ahead of the first 7AM pick. You can adjust times for lighting lanes, but its a luck on the draw (whatever is showing as available). In case you need some resources for making lighting lanes, I'll suggest another Ear Scout video (I love Ear Scouts haha).

Well, that was a lot of info, but I hope it helps! Have a fantastic trip!
OMG,WHat Amazing suggestions!!!!! Thank you!!!! I do have. reservation for the Space 2020 at 2 pm YAY . Since we will be having a character breakfast on Thur Morning I figured we would do a QS Like Polite Pig for dinner at the springs.

Thank you again!!!

OMG,WHat Amazing suggestions!!!!! Thank you!!!! I do have. reservation for the Space 2020 at 2 pm YAY . Since we will be having a character breakfast on Thur Morning I figured we would do a QS Like Polite Pig for dinner at the springs.

Thank you again!!!
Of course!! I will credit again that Rob from EarScouts is the most helpful YouTube channel to watch. He covers probably every scenario possible and even better the comments are all other people’s success stories of using his tips. Rob is THE BEST!

Thanks Disney Pros. from this novice
You can enter MK at 7 p.m. for your After Hours event. If you want to do something at EPCOT first, I would skip the STK 71 dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter