Louisiana DISMEET !!!

Anyone from LA going between oct 25-31st? We're staying at Pop. So excited.

Disney fan here from Ponchatoula, Louisiana. And finally a Disney Cast Member as well. I have been looking for other DISers to chat with and someone missed this thread. So awesome to read that yall have been on here since 2010. I also sent a join request for the Louisiana Facebook group. There are two. I am not sure which was which so I requested to join both.

YAHOOOO

Disney fan here from Ponchatoula, Louisiana. And finally a Disney Cast Member as well. I have been looking for other DISers to chat with and someone missed this thread. So awesome to read that yall have been on here since 2010. I also sent a join request for the Louisiana Facebook group. There are two. I am not sure which was which so I requested to join both.

YAHOOOO

Congrats on becoming a cast member. I looked on fb. I only found one group. Is it disney fans- Louisiana.

we went the 1st week of november. it was crowded! did the last MNSSHP and first MVMCP. i love MNSSHP, but hated the MVMCP. total waste of money for us.

anyways, we have friends going to sww (few friends are marching in the parade) and they said it was 180 days to figure out dining reservations. my husband said, do you want to go? haha i just gave him the look. we are now going the 1st week of june.

it's kind of a surprise (not really) spur of the moment trip. we were already going back in october for food and wine.

so yay bonus trip with our APs!!

i just hope i don't bring home another cute little souvenir! and if that happens, it better be a girl this time! LOL!!

Disney fan here from Ponchatoula, Louisiana. And finally a Disney Cast Member as well. I have been looking for other DISers to chat with and someone missed this thread. So awesome to read that yall have been on here since 2010. I also sent a join request for the Louisiana Facebook group. There are two. I am not sure which was which so I requested to join both. YAHOOOO

Neat! I'm from Slidell. I requested to join the two groups as well.

Hey y'all. I am a Disney lover from Houma, La. My DH and I just got back from an anniversary trip this past January! We are planning a trip for sometime late next year with our two little ones! I am so happy to have stumbled across this board. I love all things Disney and let's just say DH doesn't share my obsession!

DisneyMomma1113 said:
Hey y'all. I am a Disney lover from Houma, La. My DH and I just got back from an anniversary trip this past January! We are planning a trip for sometime late next year with our two little ones! I am so happy to have stumbled across this board. I love all things Disney and let's just say DH doesn't share my obsession!

Welcome!!!

Baton Rouge, LA

La Divina Italian Cafe

(Facebook @ladivinabatonrouge)

3535 Perkins suite 360
Baton Rouge, LA 70808

SUNDAY December 14th at 3pm....

I'll be there if 1 person shows up or 20 .....

(DIS-HUGS)

Mary

Subscribing! We are in Lake Charles. My husband went to WDW as a child and I went a brief weekend as an adult...but we are now really getting into the swing of things with our first cruise next December with our daughter who will be 4 at the time. :cool1:

Hey Everyone! I'm from Destrehan! I've been reading the DISboards for a while but recently decided to join DVC and needed the help/advice here!

We're planning a trip for the end of September-beginning of October to experience MNSSHP for the first time! We normally go the week before thanksgiving. We just completed our third Disney cruise in January and booked another one for Mardi Gras next year!

Hello! I'm from St. James Parish and just saw this thread, I would love to meet up with more disney lovers here! :wave:

Hello! I'm from St. James Parish and just saw this thread, I would love to meet up with more disney lovers here! :wave:

Hi, I'm originally from St. James Parish! I think the last dismeet was at the Mall of La. I'm not sure who set it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter