Louisiana DISMEET !!!

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
Hello Louisianians and any other interested Dis'ers...:goodvibes

Brandip22 and I are going to host a DISMEET lunch so we can all "TALK DISNEY"!:wizard:

YOU are invited ! Please come! And please let us know you are interested and will be joining us !:cool1:

WHEN: Saturday, JULY 10th 2010

TIME: 12 Noon

WHERE: Mall of Louisiana Food Court, Baton Rouge, LA (We'll 'pretend' it's Sunshine Seasons!"):thumbsup2

RSVP: on this BLOG....

FUN: Bring a WDW item, Memory, picture, whatever.... we'll have 'Show and Tell".... (((HUGS))):woohoo:

WEAR: A WDW Shirt OR Lime Green.... if you would like to... that way...you will see us...and we will see you...

More information forthcoming...

(((HUGS))))

Mary
Baton Rouge, LA

i'm gonna mark it on my calendar, but i duuno what we're doing since our anniversary will be celebrated that weekend.

i wanna come though!!

hubby said ok! i think he only said yes is so he can go visit the man that sells cracklins. LOL ok...they are good, i admit it!

i guess i'll be in my grey 2009 shirt. son will be in red "classic" mickey shirt and hubby... who knows!

Sorry, we won't be able to come. I'm going with my DS's boy scout troop to Washington DC.

Have fun!!!

Yay ! Cassie - Looking forward to meeting you !:cool1:

Hello To All : Please invite other Louisiana Dis'ers as well...:thumbsup2

Small or Large group...it will be nice to spend some time talking Disney...

I went in May...and I'm STILL On DISBOARDS EVERY NIGHT! I mean REALLY! It's like I need a support group!

Can't wait to meet one and all...and those who can't make it... KEEP IN TOUCH... and maybe we can make it an ongoing get-together...

HUGS,

Mary

Awww I wish I could attend..If it was the Sunday I would be all for it!!! :(

Hey it might be just Cassie & I...but that's okay :)

Glad to 'talk Disney' with any and everyone...

"The other people just don't understand !"

Hugs,
Mary

ya'll i probably have to cancel. my aunt has been in town and she's leaving sunday, so that means we'll be having a little last gathering saturday.

ok....maybe we need a poll to figure out when we can do this??

our weekends are gonna be slow after my aunt leaves...

Great Idea;

Cassie - If you can't attend then I am not going to as well...:goodvibes

I had about 15 attend my WDW Dismeet... just can't get a Response for Louisiana.....well - folks are busy as I know and it's vacation season...

If anyone reading this would like to have a Dismeet and would offer some date/time suggestions.... PLEASE let us know.. !:thumbsup2

Hugs,
Mary

Mary-

We used to have Dismeets almost every day when we still worked together! Now it's just me, Dave and Austin talking about Disney around here. Dave is booked for December!

Please let everyone know the next time you plan one. I couldn't have made the one this weekend either.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a dismeet at Disney!? September anyone? I'll be there the 9th-14th!

-libby :goodvibes

Mary-

We used to have Dismeets almost every day when we still worked together! Now it's just me, Dave and Austin talking about Disney around here. Dave is booked for December!

Please let everyone know the next time you plan one. I couldn't have made the one this weekend either.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a dismeet at Disney!? September anyone? I'll be there the 9th-14th!

-libby :goodvibes

Hey Libby -
:goodvibes YES ! I haven't met any Dis'ers at my new job... I know they are there... just haven't found'em yet...
I didn't know Dave was a diser! Knew You, Austin, and Kelly L.
Brock & I went May 9-14.... Here is a pic (below) from My DISMEET that I planned at SAB at BC. I gave everyone Abita Beer huggies and mardi gras beads... we had a gal from Australia ...and she posted the beads on her trip blog !!!

Yes - let's plan one soon.... I'm excited that you are going in September !

Mary

100_3383.jpg

Hey folks! I am SO SORRY! I was MIA for a while and actually forgot about the meet because I was in Gulf Shores for the Jimmu Buffet concert! With the change of dates and all of that confusion, I totally just plain 'ol forgot I would be out of town and was not able to come!!!! I will so be there next time!

Mary-What a great pic!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!!! Yes. There have to be some hidden Dis'ers at the new job. If not, you need to convert some people to become Disney lovers!!!!

I hope you're doing well! Can't wait to see when the next possible meet up will be!

:goodvibes

libby

ok...so we need to plan this meet!

my calendar is clear (except for august 7th).

do we need to post it in the nola thread on the community board? haha i'm in nola and think i posted in there once.

63 days left until my trip....:yay:

Hey Cassiez;

Would September work for you? I know your trip is almost here...:cool1:

August is a full month for us... DH & my bdays...our anniv. plus back to school.....:scared1:

Here's a few dates to throw out... Are we looking at Sat? or Sun ?:confused3

August 21, August 28th, September 11, September 18th....

OR we could do 10/2 in honor of the Grand Opening of MK: 10/1/1971...:love:

Your thoughts?

Mary

i like sept 18th. I would love to meet up with yall at the mall. Let me know. I am so new at this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter