Lots of issues with website lately...

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
Seems like lately the website is on the blink very often! Today again, trying to see my plans on my disney experience and it keeps saying can't show it.... ugh....

There have been scheduled maintenance during last week. Besides that I haven't experienced anything but I might have been online at a different time than you.

Some times it helps to clear the cache and internet history for your browser.

There have been a lot of complaints, lately - check out the TPAS Board. Sometimes, you have better luck using your laptop (and the www.mydisneyexperience website) and sometimes the app works better. I've learned not to rely just on one option.

Disney IT did a significant update of the site about 5 months ago, e.g., changed the resort availability search pages and added the ability to modify reservations on line. Historically, after a significant update, Disney IT has usually taken about three to four years to eventually fix the numerous, major problems it has created with the new update, after which time it will do another significant update and start anew the process of lousy service.

Disney IT did a significant update of the site about 5 months ago, e.g., changed the resort availability search pages and added the ability to modify reservations on line. Historically, after a significant update, Disney IT has usually taken about three to four years to eventually fix the numerous, major problems it has created with the new update, after which time it will do another significant update and start anew the process of lousy service.

Agree, but the OP is complaining about the MyDisneyExperience portion of the main Disneyworld website. She's probably trying to make or update dining and FP+ reservations.

FWIW, lately, I have had a lot more trouble with the FP+ & Dining portions of the main website than I ever did with doing things on the DVC site. YMMV.

I can't login to DVC right now. I get "this page isn't working."

Same here for DVC. Additionally, I had problems making ADRs a couple of weeks ago - the MDE section definitely wasn't working. Desktop and laptop worked best, and sometimes I just had to log out and log back in. It was annoying.

The DVC log in was, and still is, working OK for me. Sorry you all are having trouble.

I just got on to the website. Not always of course, but getting in DVC Site and also going on to MDE has been pretty consistent recently. At 31 days last week, I was able to get a FOP FP for 4, when at 60 days it was not available.:thumbsup2

The website isn't working for me, either. It says it can't show My Disney Experience..check back later. This is day 2.

Seems like lately the website is on the blink very often! Today again, trying to see my plans on my disney experience and it keeps saying can't show it.... ugh....

Just back and the MDE app was pretty bad. Lots of “can’t complete, try back later”. The website was sometimes ok for a back up and sometimes not.

Ugh.....I have 10 points to bank but the website tells me I have none. Uh.....I beg to differ! Sigh.

Today, I could not modify a reservation on line. Thankfully, the CM could do it when I called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter