Lots of Gift Cards for Disney Dinning Plan

Tbiafore

Mouseketeer
Short Background: I have a large family of 15 people going to disneyworld. We have been purchasing $500 disney gift cards to cover the 7K+ price tag dinning will cost us.

Problem: Now that we have all the cards, I have 16 gift cards and I come to find out the Disney Vacation Account I was going to dump these into to get one code to pay for dinning is no longer up.

Is my only option to pay for dinning for my family to get a cast member on the phone and give them 16 different card codes to pay for dinning? Is there a better way to use the Gift cards to pay for my dinning?

Thanks!

You can combine them into $1,000 cards at Disneygiftcard.com

Then call in and let them know you want to purchase the plan with those $1k cards. That should cut your headache in half.

Whether you combine cards or call in with the 16, keep all of those cards until your vacation is complete. If something happens and you need to cancel, they can and will only put the money back on the cards you gave them.

I just noticed on the site it says "Just enter your Account Number, and Security Code below to track up to 5 cards. "

So only 5 cards max on the site?

I guess I could just make multiple accounts since I have more than 5 cards? Just put another account in my wifes name

I guess I could just make multiple accounts since I have more than 5 cards? Just put another account in my wifes name

You don't have to leave the cards on the site once you've combined them; simply delete them from the site, especially since you are using them to prepay for dining and not actually taking the cards with you to Disney. So, the card maximum is irrelevant. The importance of the site is to transfer balances to combine cards. When you're done, you should have 7-8 $1,000 cards in your possession. You do not need to create multiple accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter