Lots more scooters riding the buses now

Ok so everyone is boarding, and then they come to the person in the ecv. And the bus is halfway full. To let that person on half the people have to get up or maybe get off in order to allow the person with the ecv on. Then everyone sits back down and it continues. Oh wait, a second person with a scooter! Repeat.
I'm only replying to THIS argument... how is this any different than a bus that makes multiple stops and there's an ECV at the second stop? The bus could still be halfway full. So does the ECV not get on? That doesn't sound right.

I'm only replying to THIS argument... how is this any different than a bus that makes multiple stops and there's an ECV at the second stop? The bus could still be halfway full. So does the ECV not get on? That doesn't sound right.

That happened on a regular basis to my inlaws at CB

If a bus is full beyond a certain point, the ECV has to wait for the next bus. If the bus is just a little bit full, the driver has to ask other Guests to change seats or stand, which inevitably leads to groans and dirty looks, at the least. If the bus is almost too full where everyone can't move out of the way, there's a risk of bumped knees and run-over toes (remember, many of the ECV riders have never driven one before, and some are very nervous about it and may go forward when they meant to go backwards.) Loading may also take longer because of less room to maneuver, in addition to waiting for Guests on the bus to get their stuff together and move.

It's safer, more efficient, and less inconvenient for everyone to load the scooter or chair on an empty bus.

If a bus is full beyond a certain point, the ECV has to wait for the next bus. If the bus is just a little bit full, the driver has to ask other Guests to change seats or stand, which inevitably leads to groans, at the least. If the bus is almost too full where everyone can't move out of the way, there's a risk of bumped knees and run-over toes (remember, many of the ECV riders have never driven one before, and some are very nervous about it and may go forward when they meant to go backwards.) Loading may also take longer because of less room to maneuver, in addition to waiting for Guests on the bus to get their stuff together and move.

It's safer, more efficient, and less inconvenient for everyone to load the scooter or chair on an empty bus.
I'm not disagreeing with any of that. But what is the difference between these two situations (stops made up)...
1) Empty bus stops at CR and people get on. It's filled 1/2 way. Bus then proceeds to Poly where there's an ECV that needs boarding.
2) Empty bus stops at MK. ECV is behind a number of people in line, when the ECV gets to the bus, the bus is filled 1/2 way.

Either way, the bus is 1/2 full when an ECV needs to be put on. Yes, I get it's easier to do on an empty bus. But it's not that it's impossible to do on a 1/2 full bus.

Seriously, are we really complaining about an addtl wait of 5 mins? It's pretty much park opening and closing that guests get shut out of a bus due to an ECV and family members. And another bus will be along shortly.
And when that bus comes (especially for Value resorts), it generally stops next to the first bus. Mobility device users CAN'T board this bus - but a whole lot of people who were standing in line (some probably grumbling about the perceived "advantage"), can.

There really aren't all that many more scooters out there. I'm in the parks at least a week at a time, every two months or so. I have yet to see a huge increase in the number of ECVs at bus stops. Yes, ECVs get boarded first, but they also get unloaded last. Everyone seems to forget that. There is signage asking that only up to six people accompany the ECV guest onto the bus. It is usually fewer than that. Seriously, are we really complaining about an addtl wait of 5 mins? It's pretty much park opening and closing that guests get shut out of a bus due to an ECV and family members. And another bus will be along shortly.
I have stood and watched an elderly couple (in their 80's) sitting on their ECVs, at the MK bus stop. It was July, and around noon. I got to talking with them. Seems they had been sitting there, in that heat/humidity, for 45 mins. They had arrived at the bus stop as the bus was loading, so they weren't able to get on. Then, a bus came along, but it wasn't able to accommodate them....there was something broken on the bus. After standing there for about 20 mins a bus came and this couple was told that they wouldn't be able to get on the bus because the ramp wouldn't go down!!! Seriously?? So, now this poor elderly couple had already waited over an hour, and had to wait yet again?? I 'calmly' explained to the driver what the situation is...seems the couple didn't want to cause any issues. The driver said there was nothing he could do...well, I told him he needed to call in and get some kind of transportation for these guests immediately!!!! He said he would, and to board the bus. Nope, not getting on that bus buddy!!!! I'm not leaving these two people out in that heat/humidity by themselves!!! I also wanted to see how long it would take until they were able to leave! It took another 15/20 mins. Almost 90 mins waiting for them. That's just unacceptable.

Granted, there are more people using ECVs than ever before, and we all know that there is a percentage that really doesn't need them. When ECV rental companies advertise saying that why walk in the theme parks and get exhausted when you can ride in comfort for a small price...well, we know what happens. It's the same with the huge strollers, and those ridiculous covered push wagons!!! We seem to have adopted the 'you first, right after me' mentality at WDW. There just doesn't seem to be any compassion or empathy anymore. Everyone's family comes first, even if it means inconveniencing others.
I think we all need to take a deep breath and take a step back......yes, there is ECV abuse at WDW. But since we can't always be sure who legitimately needs one, and who doesn't, it's going to be better to ere on the side of caution. If speed in getting to the parks is most important to you then Uber or a rental car may be the way to go.
I have said this before...I have spent time in a park with someone who really does need an ECV. She is very experienced using it, very little waits to get on a bus or such. But, when you spend time with someone on an ECV, you start to see the world a bit differently. Suddenly, that person is almost invisible, people walk in front of you. They roll their eyes when they see you coming. They make comments. It was quite eye opening. So, it might be best to adopt the 'there but for the grace of God go I' mentality while in WDW.
THANK YOU Diane

I can honestly say that I have never known someone who used any kind of mobility device who did not need it. What would be the advantage of using an ECV if the person was capable of walking and standing all day? I mean, why would it be abused? Especially with the cost, bus waits you described, and general behavior of people that you described.

I see it more in the way that people like my mother-in-law who had a heart attack and surgery in February can now access the parks. She can stand and walk, but there is no way she could do it even a few hours at a theme park. I think ECVs have encouraged people like that to visit WDW when they would have just stayed home. The US also has a large aging population which is naturally going to impact the amount of people with mobility issues in general (and no, I am not discriminating against the elderly, just talking percentages).
When you see families arguing about whose turn it is to ride the ECV....when you hear guests on ECVs complaining about not going to the front of the line and what a waste of money it was to rent the ECV....when you overhear someone saying that this is going to work out great, they can switch riders throughout the day and not get so tired. Yes, I've heard those things over and over. When you see scooter rental companies advertising that it's silly to walk all those miles each day when you can ride in comfort. And no, they aren't reaching out to those who have a disability of some kind. I've actually heard a guest, at the bus stop, complain that the driver was making her drive the ECV onto the bus. She just moaned and groaned, saying that no one had told her she would have to do that, and that she would have been better off saving her money and walking.
Yes, there is abuse. I am part of that aging population....69. I walk all day, upwards of 30,000 steps daily. Are there more older people going to WDW? I haven't seen that. In fact, most of the people using ECVs have been much younger than I!!! Go figure. You will never see me roll my eyes or make a snide comment about someone using an ECV...unless they have done something to deserve it. What would that be, you ask? Well, it could be that I was on Main St, in MK, after the parade. I heard a beeping behind me...quite an obnoxious beeping, over and over, frantically. I turned and there was a woman, about 50, beeping and yelling 'Move over, I have to get through, move over, I'm coming through!' Seriously? I asked if there was an emergency. Yeah, seems she wanted to be first in the bus line going back to her resort! Yeah, you and about a thousand other people. Or the woman who repeatedly tried backing up and consequently was banging into other guests..her son apologized, saying she wasn't used to using a scooter and they had thought it would be easier for her rather than waiting for her. Perhaps she should have figured out how to drive it first, before going out into a huge crowd.
Don't get me wrong...I have the same issues with huge strollers!!!

When you see families arguing about whose turn it is to ride the ECV....when you hear guests on ECVs complaining about not going to the front of the line and what a waste of money it was to rent the ECV....when you overhear someone saying that this is going to work out great, they can switch riders throughout the day and not get so tired. Yes, I've heard those things over and over. When you see scooter rental companies advertising that it's silly to walk all those miles each day when you can ride in comfort. And no, they aren't reaching out to those who have a disability of some kind. I've actually heard a guest, at the bus stop, complain that the driver was making her drive the ECV onto the bus. She just moaned and groaned, saying that no one had told her she would have to do that, and that she would have been better off saving her money and walking.
Yes, there is abuse. I am part of that aging population....69. I walk all day, upwards of 30,000 steps daily. Are there more older people going to WDW? I haven't seen that. In fact, most of the people using ECVs have been much younger than I!!! Go figure. You will never see me roll my eyes or make a snide comment about someone using an ECV...unless they have done something to deserve it. What would that be, you ask? Well, it could be that I was on Main St, in MK, after the parade. I heard a beeping behind me...quite an obnoxious beeping, over and over, frantically. I turned and there was a woman, about 50, beeping and yelling 'Move over, I have to get through, move over, I'm coming through!' Seriously? I asked if there was an emergency. Yeah, seems she wanted to be first in the bus line going back to her resort! Yeah, you and about a thousand other people. Or the woman who repeatedly tried backing up and consequently was banging into other guests..her son apologized, saying she wasn't used to using a scooter and they had thought it would be easier for her rather than waiting for her. Perhaps she should have figured out how to drive it first, before going out into a huge crowd.
I am fat and lazy and out of shape, but I can walk at Disney. I can't imagine preferring to spend money, plan an ECV rental, etc. than just walk. (Plus I would be bad at driving one. Plus I already feel out of place with my weight, I don't want to think of people judging me for being fat on an ECV)

I was the same way with strollers. I always found the stroller a pain in the behind. I barely used it for my first.

I can't argue with your observations. It takes all kinds.

I guess I could also see the ECV and stroller issue as "grandma can walk" or "little Joey can walk" but not as fast as us, so let's keep using the stroller or get an ECV.

I use a scooter when we go places due to my fibromyalgia and arthritis. Without it, there are a lot of things I can't do. I own my own (best anniversary present ever!) I rent one at Disney because of longer battery life, guaranteed repair or replacement if something goes wrong with it, etc. I am also one of those people you will have heard asking my husband if he wants a turn on the scooter. He was hit by a 5 ton truck in Iraq and ended up with 3 screws in his hip. A yr and a half ago he had a total hip replacement because it had necrotized. He is also stubborn and will make us all miserable when it starts hurting too much for him to walk and I start pushing him to use it for a while while I use my cane. I have finally convinced him that the pace of Disney is too much for his hip for the length of trips we take and we will be renting 2 scooters next trip. He will likely park his and walk as much as he can.

Don't judge people when you don't know their story.

I think the people who are always grumpy on here about ECVs need to take a moment. I see posts all the time about how ECV people get to get in front of the bus line how their family gets to join them on the bus blah blah. Be thankful that you or no one in your party needs a mobility device. It is stressful to navigate crowded Disney in an ECV. It is not easy. People pushed past my mom countless times. People purposely cut her off in a line. When I had to push her in a manual wheelchair on rides that had many rooms, Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster, people constantly pushed by us like we were invisible. It was disgusting behavior. People in scooters and wheelchairs put up with so much at the parks. So what they get to get on the bus first.

In the morning we waited longer than every single able-bodied person to get to the parks. If the bus showed up with no ECV spots everyone else was able to get on. One morning we waited at the bus stop over an hour to get MK because every time a bus came there was no ECV spot. No one else had to wait longer than 10-15 minutes. We just kept smiling and were pleasant with the very apologetic CM who was working the bus stop. We were smiley and patient when 25 people cut us off in TOT, when the other 20 people cut us off getting onto test track, when the other 20 people cut us off at Rockin Rollercoaster, we just kept smiling. But when my mom rolled up to the first spot to get on the bus after a long day at the park what did we see from those waiting in line? Rolling eyes, faces, turning to family and making comments. Like how dare this lady in a scooter and her daughter try to get on the bus before us!!!! This is an outrage!!!!

Yes, some people probably abuse the privilege of mobility devices. But the vast majority are people just like you who are trying to have a nice vacation. They are existing just like you. Using the bus just like you. Be patient have some compassion. Count your blessings.

The whole "they should only get one companion" is absolutely ridiculous. Are you going to separate your able-bodied party? Are you going to let your hubby and child go ahead and wait alone till the next bus?

If mom is an ECV and traveled with her husband, infant daughter, and two toddlers how would that work? Do you tell mom to take the infant? Does she hold the baby in her arms while steering? Or should we give her one of the toddlers? So when shes strapped in her ECV and her toddler won't sit in the seat who is going to assist the child on the bus? When they arrive at their destination who will help the toddler off the bus? When she is steering it off the bus and her toddler won't follow who is going to jump in and help?

I use a scooter when we go places due to my fibromyalgia and arthritis. Without it, there are a lot of things I can't do. I own my own (best anniversary present ever!) I rent one at Disney because of longer battery life, guaranteed repair or replacement if something goes wrong with it, etc. I am also one of those people you will have heard asking my husband if he wants a turn on the scooter. He was hit by a 5 ton truck in Iraq and ended up with 3 screws in his hip. A yr and a half ago he had a total hip replacement because it had necrotized. He is also stubborn and will make us all miserable when it starts hurting too much for him to walk and I start pushing him to use it for a while while I use my cane. I have finally convinced him that the pace of Disney is too much for his hip for the length of trips we take and we will be renting 2 scooters next trip. He will likely park his and walk as much as he can.

We are probably another family you see that switches off during the day. My Mom has terrible knees (finally got the one replaced, but still need to get the other done). Before we would get an ECV, she could handle 2-3 hours before we had to sit for awhile (a long while). About a year and half ago, she finally had to give up walking Disneyland (WDW had been out for years) and concede a wheelchair and our visits since have been so much better. But because she had a knee replacement, she also HAS to walk for periods of time. It is good for her and necessary for the knee, so she lets me ride for a little bit on the ECV. I am sure people see me as a young, overweight woman riding while a woman is walking with a cane, but we know the truth that it is maybe for 10-15 minutes and then I will give it back to her. At Disneyland, we usually get a wheelchair (we are local and it is cheaper and usually only for a day), so when she wants to walk, one of us just pushes the empty wheelchair for a bit.

During our last trip 2 months ago, I noticed a distinct increase in the number of scooters. It used to be that we saw a scooter once in a while. Now there's a scooter in ever bus during busy times, sometimes two. This makes bus travel take a lot longer. The scooter then gets ahead of the line, together with their entire party.

I think Disney should make a rule that a scooter can be accompanied by at most one person. The rest of the party must then wait in line like everybody else, to be fair. The scooter is already taking up much more space and time than an individual; there's no justification that their party should cut ahead also. In the past, scooters were rare enough so that it didn't matter. Now that the number of scooters have increased, the rules should be updated and made more fair to minimize the impact on others. It is true that this way the scooter party may get separated, but with the prevalence of cell phones that shouldn't be much of a problem.

One benefit of the new gondola system is that gondolas can be individually moved over to load a scooter while the rest of the gondolas can keep moving and load the others, so that the scooter will not have much effect in holding things up.

As a scooter user I agree with all of what you said. And as far as being accompanied by just one person, I agree with that also, but I blame the bus drivers just as much as the guests. On our last trip, we'd all wait at the bus stop together, then when the bus pulled up, DH would stay with me while DS, DDIL, and our 2 DGDs got in the regular line. Invariably, the bus driver would lean out and motion for them to come over to the rear of the bus and get on. Perhaps they should have said "No thanks", but they didn't-they did what the bus driver directed them to do. And I noticed that a real increase in the # of buses that were already full of their scooter allowance, and so I had to wait-once through two more buses (and missed my tour because it took me 1 1/2 hours at the bus stop), and the lady behind me had to wait for one more bus and missed her ADR. A few years ago, I never had to wait because of a full bus.

If you think the "perk" of getting to board a bus ahead of people who can walk is so fantastic, then I suggest you rent an EVC or wheelchair your next trip. You will quickly see what a hassle they are, and how minor that "perk" is compared to the rest of the day.

It will never fail to shock and upset me that people can be so petty. And lacking in empathy.

If you think the "perk" of getting to board a bus ahead of people who can walk is so fantastic, then I suggest you rent an EVC or wheelchair your next trip. You will quickly see what a hassle they are, and how minor that "perk" is compared to the rest of the day.

It will never fail to shock and upset me that people can be so petty. And lacking in empathy.

This should be the first reply to any thread by any person who wants to make judgment calls about or complain about scooters.

I have had to use a scooter for all of my 6 WDW trips. DH uses one as well. Bad knees, bad back, not that that is anyone else’s business but people who want to judge are so ENTITLED don’t you know. I’m 35 and overweight, but I started have knee problems when I was 26 and normal weight. DH is an Army vet. His back has been off for 20+ years due to his service. But you know, who cares right?

We can walk. We do every day of our lives. Except when we’re at WDW. We wouldn’t make it. So we rent scooters. And by the end of day 4 we are getting grumpy on OUR magical vacation from the ignorant, arrogant, entitled POS people we have to deal with every.single.minute of our vacation. You wait an extra 20 minutes for another bus, so what? We have to deal with the irritation the ENTIRE day.

So again, the next time ANYONE wants to complain about ECVs at Disney, shut your mouth until you’ve been through it and thought it through.

Sorry if I seem angry but I am fed up with it. I pay the same hard earned money everyone else does, which is why Disney treats those with disabilities fairly and kindly, as they should.

I'm not sure everyone is an "entitled POS."

There are plenty who just can't envision what it's like to be on the other side. That doesn't mean they NOT behaving poorly, and I am NOT defending them. But not everyone is maliciously heartless either. They just don't have context to be empathetic. Then, of course there are the people who just don't care.

I'm reminded of a thread here about Southwest discontinuing peanut service on their flights, and the vindictive people who said they were going to pack extra jars of peanut butter to share with their families because Southwest was somehow infringing on their rights to have the perfect airplane snack. And then others who thought the decision was dumb but were open-minded enough to have a dialogue and listen to the other side. Everyone just needs to listen to one another and try to see how the other side lives.

Same deal with the countless threads about whether people should be required to give up their bus seats to women and children. Public transportation really has a knack for bringing out hostility.

Last edited:

ECV people do a lot more waiting than people want to admit. If a bus pulls up and there is only one ECV on it but it is pretty full the bus driver will tell you that you can not get on! For example, the bus doors opened and one ECV was on already. People were sitting in the seats that folded up that is PRIORITY handicap seating. Meaning if a handicapped person is needing that spot you will need to move. The bus driver told us he could not load us because people were already seated in that area and for us to fit they would need to stand. In my head, I was thinking "ok then tell them they need to get up and stand!" It is clearly marked that its handicapped priority. There was no one standing yet. They could have stood up and walked to the back so my mother could load and then find a better place to stand if they chose. But we are too polite. So we waited. Another time we were leaving Holly Wood Studios late after a dinner reservation, it was not crowded at all. A bus driver had her bus loaded, still had plenty of room! Probably 10-12 seats left and she was lingering. She saw my mom turn into the Handicap loading spot, looked directly at us, and then briskly walked to the driver seat and drove off. She just didn't want to wait. She didn't want to load my mom. So she acted like she could not see us, the only two people standing at a bus stop waiting.

About a year ago, a lady actually started a thread saying she rented an ECV because she didn't want to walk all those miles, said she had a much easier day and wasn't tired at all at the end of the day. The thread was quickly shut down and I think, erased. So, I agree, it does happen. Agree about the huge strollers that block isles in buses also.

I am fat and lazy and out of shape, but I can walk at Disney. I can't imagine preferring to spend money, plan an ECV rental, etc. than just walk. (Plus I would be bad at driving one. Plus I already feel out of place with my weight, I don't want to think of people judging me for being fat on an ECV)

I was the same way with strollers. I always found the stroller a pain in the behind. I barely used it for my first.

I can't argue with your observations. It takes all kinds.

I guess I could also see the ECV and stroller issue as "grandma can walk" or "little Joey can walk" but not as fast as us, so let's keep using the stroller or get an ECV.

Do I know everyone's story? No, of course not. BUT....there are those that get an ECV just so they don't get tired. I've seen it, over and over. I spend a fair amount of time in the parks, more than the average person. I don't begrudge anyone being able to use an ECV. I've been to WDW with those who could have used an ECV but decided against it, figuring we could just take it a bit more slowly. That was their choice. I've also never used a stroller. The first time I went to WDW my dd was 5. I asked her if she wanted to take her old stroller...nope, it was for 'babies' she said. So, we just slowed down and took rests when needed. That same dd is now a full time CM...and she has stroller and ECV stories that would have you howling!
Personally, I can't imagine lugging a huge stroller around and having to load and unload my kids. Nor can I imagine spending the money for an ECV (just so I didn't get tired) and have those issues getting around crowded parks. Have I walked in front of an ECV? Yep. But, here's the thing..if I'm walking behind you, and you either slow way down, or come to a stop, I'm going around you. Don't scream at me, or ring your little bell if you decide to start up again just as I get in front of you. Also don't think that you have more right to the walkways/roads than I do. Same with strollers. I can't imagine anything worse than trying to move that huge double stroller around, in the dark, after the fireworks show at MK. But, please, that was your choice. I am not going to move to the side so that you can more easily get to where you want to go. Don't scream at me that you need to get moving, when there are thousands of people in your way and they can move freely but you can't.
I know this can sound harsh...I don't mean it to. I am truly a nice person. But, there are some things that really frost my patootie!!! And entitlement is one of them.

As for why guests get angry with ECV guests at bus stops? Well, imagine that you've been standing there for 30 mins. You weren't able to get on one bus, so had to wait for the next one. As that second bus comes up, what do you see? A family with an ECV! That ECV rolls up to the appointed ECV area to be boarded, with six family members. They get to hop on with no wait at all, while you all stand there, hoping there will be enough room for you. God forbid it's two ECVs. That's 6 seats taken by the ECV, two more by those on the ECVs, and then whatever seats their family takes...so could be 15 seats taken up!!! Imagine if you're the one that doesn't make it onto the bus!!! Or you get on, but there are no seats (which is fine with most people), but you're now squeezed in, cheek to cheek. This is why so many guests get perturbed. But, I've also seen those using ECVs have extended waits as well. I see both sides of the issue.

Do I know everyone's story? No, of course not. BUT....there are those that get an ECV just so they don't get tired. I've seen it, over and over. I spend a fair amount of time in the parks, more than the average person. I don't begrudge anyone being able to use an ECV. I've been to WDW with those who could have used an ECV but decided against it, figuring we could just take it a bit more slowly. That was their choice. I've also never used a stroller. The first time I went to WDW my dd was 5. I asked her if she wanted to take her old stroller...nope, it was for 'babies' she said. So, we just slowed down and took rests when needed. That same dd is now a full time CM...and she has stroller and ECV stories that would have you howling!
Personally, I can't imagine lugging a huge stroller around and having to load and unload my kids. Nor can I imagine spending the money for an ECV (just so I didn't get tired) and have those issues getting around crowded parks. Have I walked in front of an ECV? Yep. But, here's the thing..if I'm walking behind you, and you either slow way down, or come to a stop, I'm going around you. Don't scream at me, or ring your little bell if you decide to start up again just as I get in front of you. Also don't think that you have more right to the walkways/roads than I do. Same with strollers. I can't imagine anything worse than trying to move that huge double stroller around, in the dark, after the fireworks show at MK. But, please, that was your choice. I am not going to move to the side so that you can more easily get to where you want to go. Don't scream at me that you need to get moving, when there are thousands of people in your way and they can move freely but you can't.
I know this can sound harsh...I don't mean it to. I am truly a nice person. But, there are some things that really frost my patootie!!! And entitlement is one of them.
As for why guests get angry with ECV guests at bus stops? Well, imagine that you've been standing there for 30 mins. You weren't able to get on one bus, so had to wait for the next one. As that second bus comes up, what do you see? A family with an ECV! That ECV rolls up to the appointed ECV area to be boarded, with six family members. They get to hop on with no wait at all, while you all stand there, hoping there will be enough room for you. God forbid it's two ECVs. That's 6 seats taken by the ECV, two more by those on the ECVs, and then whatever seats their family takes...so could be 15 seats taken up!!! Imagine if you're the one that doesn't make it onto the bus!!! Or you get on, but there are no seats (which is fine with most people), but you're now squeezed in, cheek to cheek. This is why so many guests get perturbed. But, I've also seen those using ECVs have extended waits as well. I see both sides of the issue.

You probably are a really nice person, but I really hope you are not someone I ever encounter in the parks or on the busses because I would expect you to be one of the people berating me to your friends loud enough for me to hear. I have had that happen on multiple occasions, as well as actual physical assault (was dumped off my scooter by someone because his wife jammed the wheel of her stroller under my scooter, was vaulted over by two teen boys while leaving Fantasmic). I try my best to ignore the side eyes, nasty remarks, etc and enjoy my time at Disney with my family, but able bodied guests who think they are entitled to a good vacation and I and my family are not because our presence inconveniences them are hard to ignore all the time. It is so constant that people we met and ended up running into every day of one vacation noticed it and were amazed at how prevalent it is. Threads like this that bash the disabled just make it harder and make us more paranoid about the hate we get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter