Lost our little granddaughter

NannyBeBe

DIS Veteran
Our sweet granddaughter Tori passed away this past Wednesday. She was just 6 years old.
She had a severe asthma attack and went into cardiac arrest. EMTs and the hospital were unable to bring her back and she was declared brain dead. My daughter and SIL had to make the tragic decision to let her go.

I would so appreciate any thoughts and prayers.

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. There are no words when losing a child. May she Rest In Peace.

My condolances on what I'm sure is an incredibly hard loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying Gods peace for your family

Sending you my deepest sympathy

Goodness, this is so awful to hear. I'm so sorry this happened. My son (who is now 22) was diagnosed with asthma when he was 6 years old and ended up hospitalized for a week, so I know what a terrible condition this is to have. I'm am always a bit in shock when I hear something like this happen. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. Heaven gained a new Angel. Prayers for you and your family.

SO, so sorry for your loss. You are in many thoughts and prayers, I am sure. Take care and come here to get support, vent or for whatever else you may need.

Oh noooo! I am so so very sorry for this tragic loss! There are no words, no hugs, no comfort to bring peace right now but...know that many of us are indeed praying for peace and that you and the family can get through these hard days and once again smile and have joy in life. Man, oh man...just heartbreaking. And I'm sure for the EMTs and doctors and nurses too. Bless you.

How tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss and will say a prayer for you and your family. :sad1:

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your family at this most difficult time. May she rest in peace.

That is a nightmare to say the least. Condolences to you and the whole family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter