Lost & Found

penguins_fan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to get intouch (or is there such a thing on the ship) with Lost & Found. We were on the 1/19 Magic Cruise and my DD 14 was running around with a group of kids from the Common Grounds, I think it was that Wednesday night. They were having a late swim night and there was a boy, she thinks his name was Ryan and also 14, asked her to hold a Silver ring with engraving on it in her pocket. Suffice to say, the ring was lost. Everyone continued to look for the ring until end of week with no luck. It figures, we get home, start unpacking and there it is, at the bottom of her backpack where the jeans had been packed. We are trying to track down this boy, since this ring looks to be special. Does anyone know if there is a Lost & Found that possibly he might have reported his ring lost, or does anyone, by chance, know who this boy is. We would appreciate any input as to how to contact someone at Disney or this family to return this ring. Would appreciate any help.

I would contact DCL and give them the information you have, maybe if you knew the cabin number or his last name they could then contact the family about the ring or check the list from Common Ground for that cruise. Is there any other teens she keeps in touch with from the cruise, maybe they would have his address or e-mail. DS still stays in contact with a bunch he met on our cruise and they all exchange addresses of the other kids that they met on the cruise. Just an idea. And if they are like me they might still check out this boards and will see this post. Good Luck.:smooth:

Patches 4, Thanks for your input. Unfortunately, DD has been intouch with other kids from cruise, and no one knows a last name or cabin. I tried the Disney Cruise comments e-mail someone had listed, but it was a wrong e-mail. We're going to try DCL directly now. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!