Lost and found - Polynesian

x98bjv

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an email address for the concierge at the Polynesian? We just checked out today and realize we left something in the room.

Phone (407) 824-2000 I got this number from TP. Woman who answered said it was Poly guest services.

This number is from the Poly thread here: Concierge guests can call 407-824-2466.

I would call rather than email. Time is of the essence.

Agree with calling. We called same day when we left an iPad in the safe in our room at AKL. Not only were they able to tell me that they did indeed have it, but they also made arrangements to ship it to my house to arrive the day we got home. Really great service.

Also agree with calling since you can actually talk live to a real person and provide any other info they might need to track down your lost item. I would imagine with the large number of hotels and guests, Disney a lot of lost/found requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter