Loss of a fellow DVC member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
I had a friend who passed away this weekend. Her name was Pat and she was an avid Disney lover and Charter DVC member from 1991. She passed after a fairly long bout with cancer. I know the family would appreciate your prayers and thoughts.

So sorry, Dean. Hope that happy memories of Pat at DVC will be some comfort to all who loved her.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Dean. So sorry. Prayers and thoughts to Pat's family and to you.

Lisa

Definite prayers and thoughts for the family. :angel: My wonderful mother was diagnosed with lung cancer almost a year ago and I now totally understand how devastating it is. We truly live one day at a time.

My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend. Pat and her family are in our prayers. I'm sure your support also is truly appreciated by her family.

Dean
Sorry to hear your friend passed away. My families thoughts and prayers are with the family

Our thoughts and prayers are with Pat and her family...and her good friends.

My condolences. :(

I wonder if however this thread doesn't belong on the memorial board?

(I am sensitive to the matter at hand, but isn't that the "proper" place for this?}

I was thinking today of all the times we've been discussing DVC over the years when we likely had work we could have been doing. And laughing with her when she said she didn't mind treating her kids and grandkids but she'd be dogged if she let them go without her when they called and wanted to. She was a neat lady and we will miss her. A little piece of DVC died with her this weekend in my eyes.

Dean, so sorry to hear of this. We will put her family and friends in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to you and her family and friends for your loss. :grouphug:

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend - it is strange she is the second Pat that I have said that about this week. A good friend called and said that her dear friend Pat had lost her long battle with cancer this weekend. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Dean, please accept my deepest sympathy on the lose of your friend. My husband has been battling a long struggle against colon cancer and I know how strong a person (and their friends and family) have to be to endure the fight. Godspeed.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!