• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loop question

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hi, I think I've asked this before but I cleaned out my email and deleted some replys. Which loop is closet to the Pioneer Hall area. I want to rent the cabin for my family and with my two kids convience is wanted and needed. I have a friend who stays at FW all the time and highly recommends it but we prefer to have a cabin over a tent! I'm very excited to be staying there (now that I've finally decided where to stay) and hope to make our ressie this week!! Thanks guys

We haven't stayed at FW cabins yet (June 8-15) but from the map it looks like loop 2100 is closest to Pioneer Hall but it still appears to be a hike. Most of the cabin loops are closer to the entrance then to trading posts, petting zoo, etc. Check out www.wdwig.com for the map. Go to home and then to resort FAQ's and there is a statement about the map. Just click on this and a copy of the map will come up. We requested loop 2100 so when we get back I can post how it was. We are going to rent a golf cart from reading that everything is so spread out and with two DDs 6 and 4 we may need it.
Cindy

Hi s&k'smom. As Chess said, 2100 is the closest loop to the Pioneer Hall area. It is approximately a 15 minutes walk. Depending on the age of your children, you may have to add a bit of time to this. Remember you can always hop on a bus and ride to that area also.

FW is a great place to stay and has more for children to do than any other resort. You probably won't find too many people here that wouldn't highly recommend it :D :D Hope you both have great trips.

I can't believe I didn't think of Deb Willis' site. Thanks guys, your awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter